chapter twenty nine

Eversince the cat boys came into my life, my days just kept getting weirder and weirder

Eversince the cat boys came into my life, my days just kept getting weirder and weirder. I couldn't count the times I have to adjust for them and tell myself not to shout if they had done something so wrong to one of my valuable things.

It was one of those mornings where the first thing I thought of to do is scream my lungs out in shock.

Well, waking up to the kitchen literally on fire isn't exactly a normal thing to witness.

I must've passed out because I woke up for the second time in Heeseung's lap in the living room with the others surrounding me in the couch while their youngest is in a very bad position up the ceiling.

Ni-ki must've cause the fire again because why else would Sunoo keep the gravity keeping him glued to the ceiling. He can't even speak out even if he looks seriously wanting to.

It's quite funny for me that everyone is ignoring he's up there in the first place.

Once sat properly beside Heeseung, my eyes skimmed over the kitchen that looks untouched. They have magic, thankfully.

"Who fixed it? What had Ni-ki done to the kitchen?", I asked slowly as the gears in my mind begin to turn.

How the hell he never learns from his own mistakes?

Jungwon nods, seemingly proud of his friend's work, "Don't worry, he can't move for another hour now. He just tried to cook breakfast earlier and fantastically failed"

I facepalmed, "It is nice to teach him a lesson, but isn't this too much?"

He shrugs, "There was nothing else we could do. He have done much worse things than you can imagine"

"Like what?", I asked even though all the blood from my face is draining from Jay's sour expression.

So I added when no one replies to me, "Is it really that bad?"

Sunghoon snorted, "To the point that in our academy's detention's list, we're proud to say he have the most files"

"Not that we were any better", Jake was suddenly chuckling to himself, "Our guardian is asking us to keep off attention from us, but we do the very opposite"

I nodded for him to continue, wanting to know more about them. At least I'm not forcing them to say the things they would be uncomfortable to admit out in the open.

Also while Ni-ki is being restrained up the ceiling who was looking down at us as if we were torturing him.

"Trouble is always tailing after us, I guess. Eversince Heeseung forms the group as seven, we went from having contained and boring lives to literally having a magical football game against werewolves", Jake went on to explain.

I shook my head at what I heard, "Wer - werewolves?"

Jay shrugs from beside Jungwon, "They're also like us. Normal-looking human on the outside, but inside they also have monsters to hide within"