chapter forty nine

Is this for real? I was found by the very specific people the boys were asking me to not interact with

Is this for real? I was found by the very specific people the boys were asking me to not interact with. I studied the gorgeous wolf boy before me. He was too handsome than the last time I'd seen him.

He had dark eyes that were icy, sharp jaw, perfect nose and thin lips. I was so busy observing him that I didn't even realize I was already staring.

"Like what you see?", His voice startled me which drag me out of my thoughts. I moved back abruptly from his embrace.

"Sorry but who are you?", I asked, never getting his name from their visit last time.

"They didn't tell you? Not a surprise there", He said grinning then paused in the middle of thinking about something before finishing his statement, "Well I go by the name Nicholas"

Did he say Nicholas? I have heard the name somewhere. I once eavesdropped on the vampire boys when they thought I was already sleeping in my room. I tried to look back on it. And then like a light bulb, it lit my head.

No, he couldn't be the -

"Yes, I am the werewolf prince. Please don't go for the titles, you can call me Najak if you want. What about you, Y/N? Is there a special nickname you go by?", he cut me off from my thinking.

So he was actually a werewolf prince - what is the position of Khan then in their pack? I shouldn't be surprised that he was part of the royalty as well but the thing is, does that make me a part of it if I was really his sister? The sister of Khan?

I looked up at Nicholas and saw he was staring at me for answers. Oh, I forgot to reply to him.

"I am only Y/N. I was never called to any nickname, so I can offer nothing", I said, unsure of what to say.

He looked at me as if I have grown two heads and then started grinning like a cheshire cat, "Wow. Khan always skip to the interesting part about you, you know", he turned towards me as if preparing for a speech he was much awaiting for someone to listen.

"Whenever I'm talking to him, he's always talking about the vampires, the plans we need to do. Blah blah blah. It's so boring. He never speaks to me about interesting things or introduce me to you. To his sister and now here you are"

Left with no choice to stay in his side because of his hand staying in my arm, I walked beside him into the gardens as he kept ranting on about Khan and the way he was always serious.

We also talked about where I used to live before. He was surprised to hear that I lived in a human world by myself without caring about my comment about my friends helping me. He was complaining about their school being so boring and how Decelis is much lively than theirs.

It was so fun speaking to him and he was very funny as well. One moment he would whine and complain, and then he would lay some jokes I don't understand.