chapter forty seven

This was one hell of a long day! After all the preparation in the grand ballroom and me being enamoured by the levitating lamps full of blue fireballs, the boys have to drag me out of the room for their next plan

As the midnight arose, we all sat in circle around a bonfire in the forest surrounding their school that was lit by Sunghoon to save us from the deathly cold temperature.

Unpredictable as they are, weather is also included and you never know when it would get cold or hot and then sometimes it will rain harshly like the world was ending.

They said it was due to having multiple gods and goddeses in this dimension who never went into any agreement together. It certainly reminds me of this legendary book series from my world, Lord of the Rings to the Hobbits and Silmarillions.

Each races there have their own gods and angels to send forth in the middle world, so it made me think if this realm also does have it. Angels? I would be happy to meet some of them in a female version please.

I heard once that they have here. Instead of calling it Archangels, they were called Seraphims and it is rumored to be six winged angels who came to visit from time to time to the surface.

But not as a good news. They only bring bad omens as it seems. A warning.

The last time they were seen here, one of them had been casted down from power and it caused a lot of complications into their world.

Well, enough of the Seraphim topic for now. The vampire boys said we were here to see the mystical meteor showers that only happens every ten years. I didn't understand what they meant though.

Okay, I didn't pay attention to what Jay was trying to explain. I was busy studying Jungwon's expression as he played with that red ring I'm used to seeing now in his finger.

As for the Star One boys who were here, they were all excited and chatting non-stop like that goofy boy named Beomgyu.

They were going to see it for the first time and I could say from their faces that they can't wait to witness with their own eyes.

So I guess whatever this mystic meteor shower must be a rare phenomenon for them.

"Ten seconds to go", Jungwon says, looking up from his pocket watch and we all focused on the dark inky sky above.

I stared up in anticipation and the next thing I know, my hand made it's way to my mouth as I gasped looking at the sky as it was now covered in a shade of brilliant blue me and meteor keeps falling from it, leaving the whole heavens in colors.

I couldn't believe my own eyes. It reminded me of the Northern Lights from Alaska in the human world. The view in front of me was mesmerizing and divine.

No words could describe it. Everything looked magical like I was in another world, although that's really the case for me in this present.

Strange looking fireflies came into view as they surrounded our whole group with their twinkling lights making it look more magical.