chapter thirty seven

What would you do if you were stuck in a room with no windows and what's waiting for you outside is a group of vampires?

Possibly hide. However, in this room which only contains a big closet, a bookshelves from all sides and a long sofa in front of it, is that even possible?

I think not.

Thinking first for my safety in the only way I could, I picked up the towel they lent me from it's hook and rub the blood on it gently. Each breath I took is becoming ragged each second. Each second feels like time running out for me.

I could then hear some body smashing on a wall outside. They must be fighting now who can first step in here or in my hopes for one of them to have some sense to stop the others despite being tempted by the taste of blood.

And there's Jay making me hopes up as I heard him shout, "Damn it, guys, stop! We can't touch her. You've been warned by the Headmaster!"

It was followed by Sunghoon's, whose voice vibrated through the walls, "Wake the hell up, boys. Our problem here is Sunoo!"

Sunoo? The tone of his voice becoming desparate accompanied by a loud growl and what sounds like sharp nails scratching through wood of the door had me taking a slow crouch down to the ground as if me hiding could stop them from coming.

The door hand rattled, such a small sound and yet it was enough to have me grabbing for a blanket as I covered it around myself. The door handled rattle again and I dove under the bed, a very stupid predictable move.

Whoever of the boys to first get here would eventually overpower the others, it was only a matter of time.

Now that I'm biting my lip to maybe stop them from hearing my ragged breathing, I close my eyes for a second and wished for a miracle.

But there would be no miracle, not when I heard Jake shout out for Sunoo's name with such horror that my throat tightened, wondering if I should be scared now of that boy. He seemed so innnocent to be able to hurt me.

Covering my mouth with both hands, I smothered my ragged breathing, just in case my sheer panic and fear broke through their highly uncanny senses.

At long last, the screws on the door had given up to their strength and they can't stop the one out of control. Rapid heavy foosteps made their way into the room and it zooms past here and there.

My eyes, wide and unblinking, followed their legs as the others seemed safe enough from the invitation of the blood were stopping one of them until one pair of feet halted in the middle, where to my horror, a few drops of blood were in the floor.

But it didn't matter, the other boys were doing their best to stop whoever it was among them.

They were no match for this boy's strength though. My eyes were shaking out of it's core to hear a mass of bodies being thrown out in the other side of the room.