chapter twenty two

The entire world of humans is seriously as strange to them the way they were to Y/N

As Yujin drives the four of them to their destination, they can't stop gaping over the things they could see in this city. Jungwon and Ni-ki almost had their faces glued to both sides of the windows.

In the front seat, Sunoo were throwing questions to Yujin and since he sounded so sweet about it, she answered to everything, even threw some cautions about the kind of people they should approach in the streer.

Jake is also busy looking out the road, trying to mark it on his head in case they get lost but at the same time, he was fascinated by the advances of humans even though they had no magic to help them.

For him, their own magic had to be this technology. How could they even have this four-wheeled vehicle moving?

In their world, they were more open to the idea of carriages and it was mostly ridden by horses or some creatures they could control at will.

For being vampires, they didn't even need a ride at all.

Would this humans take it if they were to show their real colors?

Given that Y/N paled at the sight of his red eyes before, he doesn't think it will be a good idea.

"So guys, I'd like to ask you my questions now that Y/N isn't here", Yujin started, pausing her car in the middle of what she said is a traffic, "What really is your intention with her?"

Sunoo frowns at her, "What do you mean?"

"She means if we could be trusted with her friend or not", Ni-ki clarified for him.

"We could be trusted if that's what you're asking", Jake said with a hint of a resigned tone.

Yujin pursed her lips, "You couldn't blame me for asking. Y/N is important to me and I'm only helping you all because of her", she didn't bother to sugarcoat her words, "If you hurt her one time, I would be the one to throw you out of the house even if she doesn't want to"

It's better that she's straight with them rather than be subtle. If it's for Y/N's sake, then so be it.

Thankfully, Jungwon nods, "We understand. Seeing that we're all males, it's hard not to doubt us be alone with a girl"

"But I promised for all of us that we're really, really grateful for Y/N and we wanted nothing bad to happened to her", Sunoo looks like he meant it and he really did.

Nothing had been so kind to them since they'd have to be stuck in this world other than the girl they were talking about.

It made him think though, of what the others now were doing in their school, at Decelis. They must've been alerted now that seven of their students are missing for like a month now.

Unless Professor Min who had it for them were preventing them to do something.

It was likely that way, seeing that he was the one to send them here with a powerful spell.