chapter forty six

All of the gazes of the males in the room shifted at me

All of the gazes of the males in the room shifted at me. It made me want to go back in my bedroom, but I continued to stay still from my spot at the frame of the sliding wall, now keeping it open for me.

I stared at all of them and had now realized in a weird sensation in my head at how these boys would past as a model, celebrity or anything in the famous world if they were living in my own. Is it in this world's setting to have their younglings be all beautiful?

Where do I belong then in their selections of creatures? Am I considered pretty to join them in their numbers?

I kept on staring at them that I didn't even listen to one of them calling for my attention. And when I looked up, the blonde-haired one was standing right in front of me. His wings clearly visible though it don't looks solid and his eyes were smiling as if any moment he would say something.

Is he an angel? Do they have angels in this world?

"And who might you be? I'm Huening Kai", he introduced himself with a proper bow of a gentleman. I didn't reply and instead stare down at the hand he was extending for a handshake.

Once again I'm too speechless at the introduction of beautiful men in my life.

"She smell so sweet. Not a vampire but do any of them had already bitten you?", I heard him ask, causing a choking sound from Ni-ki's figure next to the one having a sword.

He did next what I was being scared of from any vampires. He closed the remaining distance by stepping ahead and held my waist wih his arms. Putting all my hair on one side, he brought his hair closer to my neck.

It caused such a goosebumps to my skin that I was forced to pushed him away.

It was one of those times I wasn't aware of my strength that all of us in the room were dumbfounded to see a huge hole in the wall and then he was gone. Much to my relief, his wings had solidified and it brought him back to us.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice, "Kai! Stop it!", Jay shouted, "We can't really drink from her, but you shouldn't have tested her like that"

Kai reluctantly step away from me, "At least I get to see how strong she was"

"I'm so sorry. I can't control myself", I apologized. Now looking down at my hands, I was getting nervous of who I am and what I can do.

I saw Kai take step one more back to his group and look at me apologetically. His eyes turned a bit gentle, but I could still see him being wary of me.

Before I could ask why he had to feel that about me in the first meeting, Jungwon is pointing at me to Ni-ki, "Take her into her room. She's getting nervous. That's not good, so try to calm her down"

In only a split of second, Ni-ki pulled me into his side and walked me out of the room and the sliding walls closed behind the two of us. He held my hand tighter and bring me inside my room.