chapter thirty

This is the peak of comedy I guess

This is the peak of comedy I guess. Who would've thought my day would went from passing out to waking up and panic and then now to see the bespectacled feline visitor chasing for each cat boy like he had come for their punishment?

He is so cute. A large grown cat but quite chubby looking so I can't help but be awed at his appearance here.

If not for the permanent glare on his large green eyes, I would've picked him up and throw the cat boys out the door for him.

But with the boys like Ni-ki and Jake now leaving me to save themselves was stopping me from doing it. They locked themselves in my bedroom, as if it can protect them from their doom.

As for me, I kept watching even as Sunoo and Jungwon flashes out of my sight, I watched the small blur of white wiz from one of the sofa to the other side, managing to push the kittens out from their hiding place.

I've never seen Jay and Heeseung cowering together until today. They were practically pushing at one another to face the bigger cat prowling on their smaller figures. I furrowed my brows in confusion, what is this adult cat doing in here anyway?

How did he found them?

More importantly, what's with all the mouses now building a bridage in front of me as if they were blocking me to save the boys from their fate?

This was all too weird and funny for me that I lost it after Jay squeaked out a scream, "Professor Min, calm down"

"Calm down, my foot. Where's the youngest?", the bespectacled cat demanded in a deep voice and I cackled from where I stood.

God, help me! Talking cats is probably my weakness!

Especially one that looks grumpier and yes, scarier than Ni-ki himself.

Great, it's time to capture this in my phone!, I thought sarcastically to myself before turning for my room.

I paused. I did not even know why there was a tall handsome man suddenly blocking my way.

He wore a very specific long garb and it draped down to the floor which made me blink at him. It made me gulp to be a witness of this one find adult man slowly gracing me with a smile, accompanied by dimples and I swear I might let myself melt there like a damn chocolate for him.

Just who is he? Also, why is he looking at me in a familial way?

Strange. This day is getting more stranger.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, Ms. L/N", His voice is smooth like a butter and it brings me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head with a frown, looking to see Jay and Heeseung were now hugging themselves inside a small cage, "What?"

The dimpled man straightened his composure and narrowed his gaze in the same direction, "Want me to explain what's happening right here, Miss?"

"Who are you?", I asked. He's still a stranger to me after all.