chapter forty two

Jay felt guilty in compelling the girl to sleep, but if that was the way to keep her from the reach of the werewolves, then so be it

Jay felt guilty in compelling the girl to sleep, but if that was the way to keep her from the reach of the werewolves, then so be it. His mind also had ordered Ni-ki to get her in her room - for the safety of the youngest as well.

Confrontation with the enemy is still not his best ability. For now, it was in his best interest to help in a different way.

He is now planning another pattern to make Jungwon and Sunoo leave the room, but with the latter busy glaring at the youngest pup, it's a hard job to do so.

How can he not? If the last time the two boys meet ended up in another argument and the referees all the times are Khan and Jake.

Jay couldn't remember what had started the feud between the two either.

As the other visitor fully acquainted himself in the room, Sunoo walked over to him with Jake being one step behind.

"Could you please tell me why are all of you are suddenly here?", he demanded bossily to the three werewolves.

The newcomer inquired where the girl was to Khan and when the brother said she is being taken away, he behaved like he had just got the shock of his life.

"That damn telepathy compelled her, unfortunately so", Khan responded. Taki frowned, walking towards the new werewolf. He squinted his eyes, trying to look closer despite of the sun rays hitting him behind.

As if knowing something was about to happen, Sunoo kept his eyes close to them, the newcomer turned to face him curiously. The taller boy raised a hand, waving as if to say, Remember me, bat boy?

Sunoo shuddered. Though the confrontation him between this werewolf and the other one had been years ago, the event still remained fresh in his mind. Perhaps even for eternity.

It's not every day he almost got killed in one of his adventures to the forest where one wolf accidentally hit him with their trap while he is currently on a bat form.

A small ball of feathery bird jumped on it's back, landing on the floor after in a perfect grace. It was another werewolf in their favored other form.

Much like an excited child, Taki ran towards this one as a mist covered it, green and easy to the eyes. Sunoo flinched back in surprise, almost falling backwards, only to be caught by Jake in the back.

Taki chuckled playfully, "What's the matter, pretty batty?"

Sunoo composed himself and get out of Jake's grip, glaring at the werewolf in disgust, "Why do you all have to get in here and spread some virus out of your furs?"

Taki raised an eyebrow, "Say that again and I'll transform myself into a wolf right now"

"I'm afraid we should put a stop to this meet -", Heeseung attempted to appease both sides, an awkward smile playing on his lips.