chapter ten

Do you know what it feels like to be sandwiched between two admittable handsome boys?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Do you know what it feels like to be sandwiched between two admittable handsome boys?

I awaken to them in a very compromising positions with Heeseung's head on my shoulder and his left feet hanging at the bed while Sunoo were sleeping stiffly on my other side, just to give me a wide space to sleep at.

Blinking open my eyes once more to their unbelievably gorgeous faces for cat boys, I can't help but starr to the smaller one facing me, his long lashes were something to be jealous about. The longer I looked at it, the longer I could say - he could even be more prettier than me if he were a girl.

"Enjoying the view, eh?", a question was thrown to me all of a sudden and I look up to see a waking Heeseung.

He sat up, eyes fluttering open as he gently yawn, "I was just appreciating his cute face, okay?", I explained to him, but still ashamed for being caught staring at his friend.

"He'll appreciate that. But what do you think of him?", he asks, looking at me with both wide eyes open.

"He seems to be the sweetest out of all of you and will never be compared to that grumpy brat", I replied with a giggle at the reminder of the youngest cat boy.

Pointing out the open doorway, Heeseung lights up and quickly gives me a smirk. I giggle as we both can hear another debate between Jay and Ni-ki so early in this morning.

"You know that he wouldn't like to hear you talk bad about him right?", he asked, poking on my cheek while my expression was very annoyed.

We could hear some alerting sounds now from the kitchen and I have a feeling I might start the morning with a nightmare to see.

"I won't tattle, but do you have any shirt that wasn't design like this?", he asked, pointing to his shirt - one of my spare shirts which is printed in glittery colors at the center.

Nodding, I made my way to my closet. I searched for my bigger plain white shirts and after pulling one from the pile of hoodies, I showed it to him.

"Would this suit your fancy?", I asked, and he nodded thankfully.

"Better than nothing", he said as I handed it to him.

He left me to go for the bathroom to change and I was then left to see Sunoo had been awake all along, watching the two of us and in my look at him, he was smiling, his cheeks dusted pink.

"Uh - um.. Y/N?", Sunoo speak to me sheepishly, "Will you please cook us something delicious for breakfast? I heard some of the normal folks' food here is quite unique from what we're used to"

"How about pancake?", I replied, now curious on how they were brought up.

They said they came from a world of magic and I would've laughed about it, had I not see their transformation before my eyes. Or the way some of them liked to curiously tamper on my appliances.

Blessed-Cursed Kitties ⚊ Enhypen x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें