chapter eighteen

For some reason I couldn't figure out, the cat boys seems too scared of the new presence in the house, they all decided to go hide in my room, which made me realized one conclusion

How can they deemed it a comfort space when it would be too small for them since there were seven of them and my room is only for one people?

And when I left Yujin in the living room, I found them in a very strange positions. Jay is currently sleeping, while Heeseung were hugging Sunoo in a cat form. In the end of the bed, Sunghoon were peeking underneath and seems to be calling for someone down there, but who?

"Ni-ki, come on! Show yourself this instant!", he yelled, looking underneath the bed.

He felt a pair of eyes watching him, and he looked up, seeing it was me and had grown flustered the moment I smiled at his predicament.

"Nice save", Jake commented from my desk, "Mind if you give us a show? I mean, I wonder why Hoon is blushing right now at the sight of you"

I flicked his forehead, making him flinch in my response and it caused for Sunghoon to laugh at him. I don't want to talk about Jungwon for his own dignity, but it is so cute to ignore it.

There he is again, out the window in a cat form and staring dazedly out the window, eyeing a bird in it's nest in the tree nearby.

"Can you help me get Ni-ki there? He thinks he can find some dirt in you, it's a mess under your bed", Sunghoon pointed out with a shake of his head.

"Alright"

I got back down and stuck my hand underneath my bed, searching for something squishy or soft like a kitten fur. Feeling around, I finally felt a mop of fur come into contact with my hand before I pulled it out of the mess down there.

"Why is he doing it anyways?", I asked.

"To find some dirt about you, I guess", Sunghoon replied the same time Ni-ki, in his kitten form, was in sight.

The devil kitten had a cheshire grin across his face, an uncharacteristic action to be a cat, it's more of a work from a human who knew something you didn't know.

"What's in your hands?", I asked, trying to pry the item out of it.

He released it and jumped into Sunghoon's lap before I looked down to what he had found. It made me smile sadly out of nowhere.

I can't help it. It was a crumpled up picture of what I'd lost. The picture was of my parents and we were all in the beach to celebrate my eight birthday. I didn't really like the beach that much eversince then, but my parents loved it, and they used to say it reminds them of freedom.

An adventure.

In every waves of the ocean, there is something to see, a promise there's more to live for in this world.