chapter fifty eight

In exchange for the disappointment of not finding Lola, the Headmaster decided for the werewolves to stay in order for the people guarding me to be larger in numbers

I don't get it. Their desperation and willingness of unity just to avoid me being hurt from the people they think means me nothing but harm. I should trust their instinct and be thankful for offering my safety at all times.

It was just becoming downright ridiculous that no one wanted to say why the hell am I even protected in the first place. Am I some kind of a god in my past other lives to earn this protection?

Or more like a ticking bomb they were afraid it could kill many if let alone by herself?

I don't know. And I wanted to know!

On top of all the things I could complain about, a good news is springing up like the very first day of when I didn't know my life is about to change with the appearance of the box full of seven kittens.

It all started when I was talking to my brother, Khan about Jo in the garden yesterday. We were making our way back to the quarters the Headmaster had lent them to stay at and just as we were reaching for the dungeon's corridor, it was to see him blinking up in ashtonisment at the sight of three wolves dancing on top of the barrels coming to our way.

I can't hold off the laugh coming from me as we both realized it was his own pack members making a fools of themselves in front of everyone.

From the dumb look in their eyes, only one could say who had done this to them if you knew what his abilities are as a vampire.

"They would pay for this", my brother swore and even if I tried to stop him from snatching the boys off from their performance, I couldn't.

I even ended up screaming along the other girls on the way after they shifted back into their normal form. It was the same thing with my cat boys, they were naked the day they were born in the corridor for everybody to see.

My brother quickly covers my eyes before asking them all to leave, "Transform back into dogs and tell me who did this to all of you in your rooms!"

The three wolf was dazed and yet the moment they heard the giggles from the female students, they were soon back into their wolf form, all running away from the scene they made with their tails between their dogs.

It was a cute and funny scene really with what looks like just simple giant dogs to see if you didn't know what they were.

When we arrived after following them into their quarters, which happens to be the closest building to our secret room, Yuma, Maki and Hayate were all red in the face, perfectly decent dressed in that time but the pack members around them were really acting like well, what would you expect from a room full of dogs?

They were all roaring and jeering over the poor victims of some prank from the other side of their enemy.

"My god, Yuma I never thought the day would come I would see you twirling like a damn ballerina up an empty barrel", Gaku says, slapping his kneecap as he was dying from his own laughter.