chapter nineteen

In the meantime, as the cat boys talks about the things the girl didn't know, she's with Yujin, talking about what to do next about them

"What should I do now?", Y/N asked, "We both know they can't stay here forever"

"Well, for me, they all come in handy. They're all boys, so why not?", Yujin asked. Y/N nodded.

"Yeah, seven in total. Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-ki"

"Oh, okay. Anyways, you can bring Heeseung and Jay with you at work", Yujin started as she patted her chin with one finger, "I'll help you find them a job near your work place"

"I feel like Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-ki were still too young for that kind of thing", Y/N include her opinion at her friend's decision-making, "What about Jake and Sunghoon?"

Yujin gave her a curious look and she sighed in defeat as the other girl let her gaze wander to where Ni-ki is laying in the couch lazily, having now figure out how to control the TV easily.

She smiled at what she was thinking, "Something came into mind. It could work for all of them"

"Well, if it helps in making them get out of the house more, I'm in", Y/N said as she, too, were now staring at Ni-ki.

She isn't aware though, that the more they watched him, the more her stare at him deepens, and her eyes began to study every features she could see in him. For being the youngest, she find it strange how Ni-ki must be more mature-looking than Sunoo and Jungwon.

It doesn't help that he must be the tallest out of the seven.

He is also the most annoying, and she could count the times he was there to ruin her mood, but why was it that, every time she looked back to it, the first thing her mind remembers how youthful he looks when he had that smile on his lips?

That infuriating smile made him look his age, which turns him to be cute in her eyes.

"I think we should call Wonyoung about her modeling company. One look at that boy and they will be begging for him to model for them", Yujin suggested and Y/N smiled.

"I'll ask them about it. Even Jay have features that will catch their attention", She added.

"Because of his sharp jaw, right? We can add Sunghoon, his thick brow is already a plus to his overall attractive features", Yujin elaborated with a growing smile.

"Sunoo too", Y/N offered, "He had many expressions to offer, and he's good at it"

"How can you know all of this? It is because of spending too much time with them?", Yujin teased.

She shook her head repeatedly, denying the insuniation of her friends, her eyes still on the boy before them.

"Okay, I get it! Now want to help me cook?", Yujin then changed the topic, still grinning wide.