chapter thirty five

The nightmare of mine has come into town! Or should I say in this academy!

I haven't seen the whole beauty of it up on the school grounds. Seeing that we should sneak inside without any students to catch us in one of their hallways, I found myself down the cold welcome of the dungeons and instead of the marble halls that they bragged about, I saw nothing but stone walls everywhere.

As a kitten in a cold place, I stayed intact inside Jay's chest pocket. Due to him being first here, he had already changed into a much thicker clothes and it left Jungwon and Sunoo looking out of place in the ones I bought them from my world.

I snuggled against the fur like texture of Jay's cardigan and in my mind, did I send a message to him, "Can you cover me in this later?"

He stopped for a moment as the others ahead of us made a halt in front of another stone block of a door. The older men who I knew now as Jung Hoseok and Kim Seokjin was scoping out our possible path before letting us continue in our way and should I act another fact?

In order for them to be believable if someone were to pass by and see them being suspicious, they were using the Professor Kim in his kitten form.

It turns out nobody knows in this school the infamous violent cat who's causing havocs for a long time now was actually one of their teachers, a strict teacher they would never thought to have another persona.

The break from their walk had gieven Jay a moment to look down at me. He wants to touch me, I swear, but he couldn't.

It was damn allergy to cats is the problem.

"Yes, I would give it to you then seeing as I need to take it to the laundry to be rid of your essence", the thoughts he delivered into my mind.

"But how I was able to stay in your pocket without you sneezing?", I asked mentally.

"Sunoo puts you in here by himself, remember?", he replied with his mind while his eyes were watching our companies.

All I can do is popped down my head into the pocket and hide when we were finally moving again. The conversation is over for the kitten me. Snuggled and hidden by to even see our surroundings, I have no idea where we were off to next.

I just trust my senses as this little cute being in Jay's pocket and I can tell we were descending off a flight of stairs, a rather winding one and the style is sloping down in circle, so it was like heading for an underground floor.

I noticed that it was dark and my head popped up again, my eyes finding the rest of the men is leading us to an endless steps which seems to be carved by hands and the railings were made of stones, some parts of it dotted with bat like statues.

"Have you ever been to this place?", my thoughts is back to Jay who had been quiet in my mind.

"Yes"

A rather short answer, so a question again from a curious kitty, "What's down there?"