Part-2

Y/n was a lil surprised by that but curious on the same hand ...she climbed down the rock and went towards the waves... Her eyes followed that shining thing and she went towards it ..
Reaching there she found something shining inside the water ... Bending down she picked it up, it was a beautiful pendant ...
It was all black but the bumped out side was totally sparking red !

She never saw such a beautiful pendant before , she wiped it with her top and it sparkled

She never saw such a beautiful pendant before , she wiped it with her top and it sparkled ...she looked at the back of the pendant and found a capital D written in italics, and in the centre there was a small keyhole!? she was confused~
Y/n: what's a keyhole doing in here ? I mean what's the reason?
She turned the locket again and stared at the red part of the locket ...
It was so hypnotising ...
Y/n : ugh!! It's beautiful but giving me unusual vibes ...but why am I thinking so much maybe it's because of the colour combination or something , let's forget it ..
No matter how bad or unusual she was feeling she kept it inside as it was beautiful~
She was having a great time when suddenly she got a call from Mark..
Y/n: Hey!! What's up!
Mark: ah~ someone looks happy now
Y/n : 'chuckle' this place always makes me happy bub!!
Mark: I would love to visit your this place one day would you min-
Y/n: it's my secret place, I won't allow u to. *Smirks*
Mark: aish! okay fine, btw I called you coz boss is back and he was looking for you !
Y/n: what!! Shoot, I'm coming rn !!
Mark: alright then I'll be waiting for u..

They cut the phone and she went back to her office .
She wore her sandals and dressed properly and went outside , but she felt unusual for the first time , as if someone had kept an eye over her.
She walked pass the street it had become dark now coz of the clouds ...
Y/n: seems like it's gonna rain heavily...
A few mins later it started raining , she decided to remove her shrug and cover her head with it. On her way she found a woman sitting under a shed with a black cat , she seemed old and what was giving y/n more uneasy vibes was that, that woman was wearing black conical cap and really old clothes, she looked weak on the same hand gave witch vibes, y/n gulped and decided to ignore her.
After passing her, she somehow felt like looking at her one last time, even she doesn't know why, but she did, she did turn around...
But to her surprise, that old lady was no where to be found, she was gone, more of like got vanished! It gave her a creepy feeling, She wasn't feeling right so she decided to run as fast as she could and not look back, and soon she reached her office .
At the office:
Boss: there's our Y/N!!
She was confused first , but then she looked around and found everyone standing and had a smile on their faces, her boss seemed really happy ! But what was the reason?
Boss: Congratulations dear!!!
Y/n looked at him confusingly.
Boss: do u remember our last project on travel tips?
Y/n nodded ..
Boss: it got most no. Of votes and views ! Our company's name is on the first!
Everyone hooted and Y/n smiled happily, yet feeling proud of herself, the feeling could be seen on her face. She made it!
Boss: it's all because of you ! Great job child! God bless u!!!
Y/n: thank you so much sir!!
Everyone clapped for her while she went back to her seat.
But suddenly someone came running towards her and hugged her !!
Mark: I knew my bestie would nail it!!!
Y/n: I can't even imagine either!!! Omo Mark!!!! Thank you!!
Mark broke the hug and asked
Mark: thanks? Me?? Why? It was all u bub...
Y/n shook her head as no while smiling at him ...
Y/n: no! It was all because of u , your support, your motivation is the reason I was able to do this! Thank you Mark!
Mark blushed and hung his head low while smiling continuously...
Y/n: oh~ blushing blushing *teasing him while smirking*
Mark hit her shoulder lightly and they both laughed.
They took their seats and started working on their projects, but there was something which was clicking in y/n's mind, was it all coz of the pendant or was it that creepy lady??