Part-33

Next morning...
I slowly opened my eyes, and found myself hugging a pillow beside me.
I sat up on the bed and looked around in my room....i remembered what happened yesterday....
Even that thought was so terrifying!
I frantically started looking around to find Taehyung, idk y I was feeling scared and worried.
Y/n: T-Taehyung!!? T-ta-taehyung!?? Tae-
I stopped as I found him coming out of the bathroom while rubbing his wet hair with a towel. He stopped as he heard me calling him..
He was looking at me straight in my eyes, as a sense of relief went down my body.
Before I could speak something else we heard a knock on our door and that broke our eye contact.
He went to open the gate and we saw that driver standing at the gate.
Athan: Taehyung you have to come with me rn! It's really important!
Taehyung: but what's wrong!?
Athan: all i could say is, it's not good come with me!
Taehyung nodded and Athan left, he too was about to go after him when he stopped and came back in the room.
He walked towards me and sat in front of me, while holding my hands in his he spoke.
Taehyung: don't leave the room at all! Okay! I'll be back soon.
Y/n: but where are you going!?
Taehyung: don't worry I'll be back!
He pressed my hands in an assuring way and walked away actually ran away , before I could speak something he was gone.
I sat there holding my breath thinking of what could be done now!
I looked beside me and saw he left his phone here.
I sighed and decided to take a warm bath.
I took my clothes with me and went inside the washroom... And did my morning routine.

Meanwhile...
Taehyung's pov...
Athan: I'm sure they did something with our navigation system Taehyung!
Taehyung: what!!
I went towards the computers and started checking something...
!!!Click click click!!!!
Taehyung: aish! System got hacked! But how did they do this!??!!
Athan: idk! Yesterday i asked one of my men to take that pendrive away to a safe place , it had a connection with our system...and he didn't return back yet! I'm sure something happened to him or he himself did something like that!
Taehyung: what kind of ppl have you kept under you Athan!?
Athan: my men have gone in his search! But for now all we can do is, don't use your mobile phones and shut em, they might track us .
I nodded and started pulling out my mobile phone from my pocket but that's when I realised I didn't have it there.
Taehyung's pov ends

Back in the hotel...
Y/n's pov
I came out of the bathroom while rubbing my hair with a towel. That's when I saw Taehyung's phone was ringing..
I ignored it and started applying cream on my face.
I made my bed and started packing our bags properly , coz they seemed too messy rn!
That's when I heard Tae's phone ringing for the 6th time!
I actually was done with all of that!
Y/n: aish!who the hell is calling again and again!? If he's not picking it up, it clearly shows he must be busy!
I stood up and went towards it.
I saw an unknown person calling him for the seventh time now! I had it enough and picked it up.
Y/n: hello!?
??: .................
Y/n: hello!!????
??:.............
No one was speaking even a word and after that they cut it!
Y/n: what the hell!? They just called for nothing!?
I switched it off, kept the phone away and started doing my work.
When suddenly Taehyung came running inside the room and got me startled!
He quickly went towards his phone and found it switched off.. he let out a sigh of relief and ran his fingers through his hair.
Y/n: is everything okay?
He nodded
Taehyung: yep it's all good...nothing to worry about.
I nodded and continued doing my work.
Taehyung: you're packing bags?
Y/n: yeah the room was so messy so just thought of packing the dirty ones together and cleaning a bit.
He made on 'oh' face.
He opened the almirah and started searching for something, after a min I found him packing his stuff too.

30 mins later..
I was reading a book as he sat on a chair infront of me.
Taehyung: hey are you hungry?
Y/n: kinda~ and wbu?
He giggled remembering last night .
I slightly smiled
Taehyung: nah~ I'm really full!
Y/n: awsm!
Taehyung: how's your hand now? Does it still hurt?
Y/n: umm a little?Ig!?
Taehyung: ah~ don't worry it'll be okay in a day or two.
I nodded and smiled while looking back down at my book.
Taehyung: ummmm
Next thing I know is that he snatched my book and started dragging me outside.
Y/n: yaah! What's tha- where are we going!?
Taehyung: just come with me !
He took me out to the same backyard of this hotel where the statues were there.
He made me sit under a tree on a rug. While there was a barbecue beside us and some plates and food stuff.
Y/n: woah!? You're gonna cook?
He nodded while wearing the apron.
Y/n: do u know how to cook?!?
He made a lame face and looked at me, while putting his hands on his waist.