Part-23

I finished eating and so did Nancy.
The maid came inside and took the utensils with her .
Maid: did u like the food miss?
Y/n: Is that even a question!!??? I loved it ! Thank you so much!
Maid: well, that's awsm, but u should say thanks to Ta-
Nancy: * cough cough *
Y/n: Nancy? U okay?
Maid: i-
Nancy: can u pls pass me a glass of water .
Y/n nodded and started pouring water for her.
Nancy on the other hand gestured something to Maid and she went away.
Y/n: here!
Nancy drinks it.
Y/n: u okay?
Nancy: yeah, thanks Y/n
Y/n smiled.
Nancy: alright so u change into your nightwear, I have to go somewhere. :)
Y/n: but where. *Pouts*
Nancy: aww sweety , a-actually Minho had to talk to me regarding something i-important.
Y/n: oh I see , sure then I won't say anything in that case , u should go he must be waiting for u right.
Nancy hugged me
Nancy: have a good night sleep okay? Good night.
With that she went away ...

Meanwhile,
Taehyung was standing in the balcony while drinking his wine (blood ofc), cold air brushed through his hair as he stood still staring at a tree far away.

??: I never knew your heart would melt that easily.

He turned around and faced Nancy, who stood there smirking while her arms folded in front of her chest.
Taehyung: what do u mean?
Nancy walked towards him and started teasing him..
Nancy: uh huh *smirks* I see , u did all the preparations for her no?changed her bedsheet to her fav colour, asked the maid to make her fav dinner and even added her fav. Scent in her bathroom!
Tae: what are u talking about.
Nancy: srsly bruh! The cold hearted u look like you are actually more than soft from inside.
Tae: stop it Nancy, I didn't do anything!
He looked away.
Nancy: well ik there must be something that u want to hide-
Tae: I'm not hiding anything!
Nancy: hmm okay, but still I wanna say , she was extremely happy, and being soft to her won't do any sin.
Taehyung: I don't know what you're talking about .
Nancy: whatever *smirks again* I'm just going rn.
She patted his back and went to her room .

Tae's pov
I sighed and nothing else.
Minho: Tae what r u doing here?
Tae: n-nothing hyung! Why?
Minho: did u forget we have our mission tonight
Tae: o-oh yeah! U go I'll get ready and come .
Minho nodded and went away.

I kept the glass aside, and started going towards my room.
Tae's pov ends

Y/n's pov
I came out from washroom after changing my clothes , carefully and slowly going towards my bed, I remembered I had to clean my wound so on my way I picked up the first aid box,
And started walking towards the bed .
I pulled up my shirt a bit,
Y/n: argh! It looks so bad!
The ointment got spread a bit outside coz of the movement, so I wiped it off, after that I pulled off the bandages slowly , I slowly pulled it off while shutting my eyes,
Y/n: aaaargh!!! Ah! It hurts ..
But Finally I pulled it off,
Y/n: eww!
I started cleaning the wound as I could see the stitches too, every touch hurted so much.
Y/n: aah!!!
I applied the ointment and finally placed the bandages on .
Ik it was really painful and hard but doing it all day for a week , idk I might ruin my wound !

I layed on the bed after keeping the first aid box away, and switched off the lights.

My wound hurted me as hell, I guess I didn't do it correctly , I wanted to cry out , I srsly was feeling sorry for myself and feeling guilty thinking why did I even save him when he had to act this rudely to me, what does he want from me , why me? What's going on with my life, I srsly wanted to act savage like him to give him a treatment but , I don't know maybe he might have gone through something really cruel before which changed him to this , or idk whether he was the same from starting, but how can someone be this rude to someone for no reason! Before thinking of my steps for him I have to know about his past, only then I'll see how he needs to be treated! Coz if I start shouting at him or start being like him for no reason, then there won't be any difference between him and me.
I closed my eyes thinking of how my life was going to start now ,and it happened again, I closed my eyes and all that happened in the past with me rushed through my brain! Mark, that witch type lady, Taehyung being different from normal ppl, that bracelet, that dream, that suspicious man, what's the story behind that black and red pendant! I srsly shouldn't have picked it up!