Part-3

The office was over now , everyone started to leave but y/n was still sitting on her desk and jotting down some points , when Mark arrived..
Mark: hey gurl~ let's go now...
Y/n: argh!!! Why does the time pass so fast!!
Mark: don't worry just do it after u reach home or tomorrow , but don't take stress..
Y/n: the topic is such a thing giving me so much of stress ! I can't with it *sad angry pout*
Mark chuckled
Mark: yah~ leave it no~
Y/n: just a min, hey-
He started packing up her things ignoring her totally...
Y/n: hey!! Markyyy!!!
Everyone were gone by now only y/n and Mark were left.
Y/n: Mark!
Mark: y/n it's enough now!! Have u seen how much stress you're taking for no reason! U have to give the article at the end of the week not now ! Just relax gurl~
He kept his hand on her shoulder to support her.
Y/n: hmm, ok I'll do it afterwards, come let's go.
Mark: that's my girl~
He took her bag along with his and headed towards the door while speaking.
Mark: I'm gonna drop u home today...
Y/n followed him slowly..
Y/n: what? no !! I'll go by myself...
Mark: atleast today I can't trust u miss! What if u took a seat under shed and say I don't have time to go home ! Gotta complete my work! *He was imitating her, the way boys make faces and imitate a girl*
Y/n ran towards him to hit him but he ran away and so they reached out of the building.
But someone heard their conversation~ and that was none other than their boss whom they had no idea was still there in the office .
Mark came out and opened the umbrella and y/n was following him while running , he caught hold of her and put his arms around her shoulders.
Y/n: yaahhh!??
Mark giggled...
Mark: you're seriously like my sister(Stacy).
Y/n: yep that's y we're besties(Stacy and her), btw y didn't she come to office today?
Mark: ah~ grandma is a bit ill, so she said she'll skip office for today. She's really attached to her uk.
Y/n: oh btw what's her age?
Mark: 23
Y/n: pabo your Grandma's !!
Mark: oh *laughs* umm she's 75
Y/n: bruh she's still young ..
Mark: yep she's not going anywhere so early!
Y/n: ofc Marky!!
Mark: uk what I really love her , after my parents she's the only one who took care of me , in no time she became my best friend... My sister is young so she's more attached to her but that doesn't mean I love my granny less..
Y/n: ofc not bub! I know how much u love your Grandma, and don't worry , I'm sure she'll be alright soon *smiles*
Mark: you really think that?
Y/n: I don't think , ik she'll be!
Mark: thanks for that *smiles*
Y/n made his lips pout by squishing his cheecks and said.
Y/n: no need buttercup!!!! *pouty tone*
They both giggled, and soon they reached his car.

Mark: here , he let go of his hand from her shoulder and opened the gate for her.
Y/n: thank you!
Mark: no prob.
He shut the gate after y/n went in and he came on the driver's seat.
Y/n was checking out messages on her phone as she doesn't use her phone in office hours.
Mark was whistling while driving , when something got in his head and wanted to let out to y/n. Y/n stopped checking the messages and looked outside.
Mark: hey do u know what happened with me yesterday
Y/n: ofc not
Mark: yeah yeah so listen ...
It was traffic light now where they were standing , Mark was speaking something when something got Y/n's attention through the wipers that were moving due to rain.

THAT SAME OLD LADY!

y/n's eyes widened when she saw her , and sat up straight , she rubbed her eyes to see her properly, b-but..but now she was gone!?
Mark: and i laughed out loud at myself , like who does that *laughs*
Y/n didn't laugh with him or payed any attention to what he was saying..
Mark: he-hyy? Where are u lost? *Trying to stop laughing*
Y/n: oh n-nothing ..
Mark: c'mon don't take that much stress gurl~
Y/n: it's not stress , it's-its
Mark: what is it? Speak up. Let it out .
Y/n: correct, so umm this is about an old lady that I saw when I was coming back from my secret place , she had an unusual attire and was even holding a black cat, she gave me whole witch typo vibes , I decided to ignore her and walk away but then I stopped and turned around to look at her, even idk why? But it was maybe coz of her attire and stuff that made me stop and look back at her again. But she wasn't even there ! And now I saw her again sitting over there (she pointed across his side and he looked there ) with her black cat ! And that conical cap too! But I just rubbed my eyes to check her properly and~ she was gone!!!
Mark: I'm sure u watched a horror movie last night!
Y/n: Noo!!!!
Mark: okay okay, relax bub~ Maybe because you're taking so much stress you're facing your stress like this, like you're hallucinating. it happens with brain , it shows you creepy things when you're under stress or smthng, it's totally normal.
Y/n nodded and thought maybe he's right ...
Y/n: hmm maybe you're correct ! But I'm afraid if it isn't! What if she comes to my house!? What if it's not hallucination but real?
Mark: then ask her if she wants a cup of tea with bread and jam or not *giggle*
Y/n hit his shoulder and he laughed ...
Y/n: you won't change!
Mark: Neverrrrr~
The lights turned green and they drove ahead.