Part-31

Next morning,
I opened my eyes and found myself alone on the bed . Stretching myself I woke up and looked around.
Taehyung: we'll be going to a nearby sightseeing place today, so get ready.
He said while coming out of the bathroom while pulling up his sleeves.
I hesitantly nodded and went to washroom.
A/n: so I see you're changing *smirks*
Taehyung: in what sense you're talking about?
A/n: you're intelligent enough to understand that buddy!
Taehyung: look, idk how many times I need to tell you! It's my personality that I don't fall for anyone! And since all these centuries I was so busy with my job that I can't take out time for all this! And I srsly am not interested in all that.
A/n: then was I dreaming about your words that u said last night?
Taehyung: yaah! I said that coz no one in my family ever got scared of me the way she was scared of me! And I just wanted to assure her that I am not interested in hurting her, plus I d-dont even l-like h-her.
A/n: yeah I see*smirks again*

That's when you came out of the washroom .
Taehyung: hmm c'mon let's go!
I nodded and we went out.
Tbh I wasn't hoping but I really got a good and cozy sleep last night, all thanks to him :) I srsly don't know what's going on with him , is he srsly trying to change himself!?
We walked down that place and
Lost in my thoughts I just didn't realise that we reached a beautiful sight seeing . I was mesmerized by the view in front of me . Taehyung grabbed my hand and dragged me towards a beautiful tree, we sat under it , it was decorated as a picnic spot.

I looked around feeling mesmerized by the beauty , it was end of autumn and red ,yellow orangish leaves around made the place look like heaven! I looked a bit far and saw ppl were making sandwiches for themselves and having fun , I was a bit hungr...

I looked a bit far and saw ppl were making sandwiches for themselves and having fun , I was a bit hungry too so I decided to go and make two for us!
I looked at Taehyung who was staring somewhere while smirking a bit, I traced his gaze and saw a girl with her girl group, they were talking to eachother while this one particular girl was smiling at Taehyung and changing her pose again and again , which clearly showed she was flirting with him! And he was just smirking! Argh! That's when she winked at him , I looked at him as he just smirked wider with a slight naughty smile seen on his face. I noticed he bit his lower lip after that !

Idk I was really feeling awkward rn! Y every girl is crazy for this coldie!
I just glared at him , idk y!

After straight 5 mins of glaring at him he suddenly turned towards me while still smirking!
I got my senses back and looked away.
Y/n: I'm going to make sandwiches for us.
With that I started getting up but he pulled my wrist as i ended up sitting extremely close to him, almost leaning onto him.
Taehyung: you're jealous aren't you.

He spoke while still having that smirky thing on his lips, as he looked at me at first in one eye and then in another , his gaze went down towards my lips , stopped and then back up on eyes again.

Y/n: w-what!? N-no! N-n-not at all! Why would I be! Idc what you're doing.
He smirked as he took a good look at my eyes and then left my hand.
I stood up and went away.