Part-38

Taehyung's pov
I opened my eyes feeling really fresh after a long time! I had a good sleep last night. Getting up i found i was sleeping in the same position since last night . I broke the hug slowly and found her sleeping peacefully. I let out a sigh of relief!
I went on my side and kept my head on top of my crossed arms on the bed as i looked at Y/n sleeping with a pout. Aww!
I don't know if I should be doing this or not , staying close to her is important but i don't know how will I handle myself when the vampire self takes over me. I don't want to hurt an innocent just coz I'm a vampire . Looking at her face idk y I felt so sorry so i decided to get up and get freshen up.
End of Taehyung's pov

Y/n's pov
I opened my eyes when I heard a knock . And saw the airhostess standing there with a plate of breakfast for me and Taehyung. I quickly sat up as she giggled a bit at me getting shocked . Embarassing💀
She set the table as i tied up my hair properly and folded the quilts and all.
She bowed before leaving that's when Taehyung came in . He looked at me .
Y/n: good morning, hope you slept peacefully last night.
Taehyung: hmm

Huh?? What happened to him. I nodded and went to restroom to get freshen up.

15 mins later.
I came back and saw Taehyung had already finished!
I came and sat on his opposite side  .
Y/n: oh y-you already finished?
Taehyung: hmm
What's wrong with him!? I srsly can't with this guy, he's just so confusing! Argh!
Is he copying me from yesterday?
I shook my thoughts away and focused on eating, while he was watching a kdrama .
Soon I finished eating and the airhostess came to take our dishes.

1 hr later.
We both spent by watching a kdrama with utmost silence no one talked , i was feeling srsly awkward now! How does his mood change so fast!??? I thought we became friends last night!

I took a water bottle and started drinking but before it touched my lips i thought of asking Taehyung, if he wants.
Y/n: hey wanna drink some water?
Taehyung: no
Y/n: sure?
Taehyung: hmm
Yaahhh!! What's wrong with this man!!! 
Y/n: is there something bothering you? Didn't you sleep properly last night?
Taehyy: no , i did.
I didn't feel like talking ahead so I made a pout as my eyebrows crashed eachother which didn't go unnoticed by him and looked away.
A/n's pov
He couldn't help but smile at  the face that you made. But u didn't notice that.
Soon it was time for landing . You made the bed properly and buckled up your seatbelts.
The plane landed smoothly.
A/n's pov ends

Y/n's pov
We got out of the plane as we headed upto luggage area. Idk but i felt being ignored rn. What's gotten into him !??
I tried talking to him but he just responded in 'hmm'
I mean wth!
And idk why am I so bothered.
Well let it be , it'll be easy after 6- i mean now 5 months to leave him.
Coz i don't want him to be good to me coz I'll miss this bastard otherwise. It's a normal thing anyways .

We took our luggage and soon his driver came to us as he took the luggage, while taking it he said smthng to Taehyung that i just wasn't expecting.
Driver: welcome back Mr and Mrs. Kim
Taehyung: thank you, how have you been.
Driver: all good sir, just missed you both , btw sir Someone has come with me to meet you.
Taehyung: jinjja!? Who-
Before he could answer i heard a familiar voice.
??: CHAGI-YAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We looked at the direction and i was right it was Stella😑.  She came running and hugged Taehyung tightly!
I rolled my eyes at the scene. I saw a big smile plastered on his face when he saw her and he also didn't deny hugging her back tightly. 
And here I was ! Trying my best to talk to him since morning, but failed to bring a smile on his face or make him speak more than two words😑. But again! y do I feel so bothered, let it be.
I looked at the driver who was looking at me when suddenly I got a back hug.
I looked back and saw
Y/n: Nancy!!!!!!
I hugged her back tightly.
And she too!
Who knew how badly I was missing her rn! Especially being a third wheel.
Nancy: so how was your trip! Did u guys enjoy!?
I looked at Taehyung who was talking happily with Stella. And then i looked back at Nancy.
Y/n: yeah we had f-fun. 🙂
Nancy: oh! G-great. Let's go then , c'mon guys everyone's waiting for you both.