Part-46

Soon we reached the kitchen and there on the counter we saw a beautifully decorated cake on the counter.
Jhope: woah!!! this is huge and so pretty!
Jin: seems yummy too .
Suga: aish! Always hungry. But this is so cool.
Y/n: ig we should cut the cake now.
Nancy: yes yes! What do u think about the cake Minho?
Minho: I'm just speechless babe, it's so beautiful! The decorations the cake , everything is just so special! How do u manage to do everything so special every year!
With that he kissed her forehead and hugged her as he was so happy!
We smiled at them.

Soon we decided to cut the cake .
Felix: ok hyung , here's the knife and cut the cake can't wait to eat .
Taehyung: pfft , ppl are so hungry here.
We all laughed.
Minho: yeah so about cutting the cake , i want Nancy to cut the cake with me.
Nancy: what ? Me?
Minho: we do it every year babe , c'mon.
Nancy: ok if u insist.
Minho was so glad to hear that, they held the knife together and cut the cake as we sang for them and hooted for em. It was an adorable moment as we made eachother eat the cake. We clicked so many pics together and made this moment memorable.
Yeonjun: awsm! Now what's for dinner I'm srsly hungry.
Taehyung: now I am too tho. Lol
We again laughed as we headed towards the dining hall.
Minho: woah!! This is alot!! Honey? Don't tell me u prepared all of this.
Y/n: that's true, she was so busy since morning that she didn't even rest!
Minho hugged her again .
Minho: u didn't have to babe, it's all so much, i don't have words . Thank you so much.
While they were talking to eachother we foodies just took our seats as we started looking at what is there to eat.
Minho was supposed to sit on the head seat today, as Nancy on his left and Jin on his right. I wonder y Taehyung didn't sit where jin was. And then i looked on my side it was an empty seat rn it was of Nancy , i saw both Nancy and Minho coming as they took their seats.
I looked on my other side and saw Taehyung sitting beside me . He was talking to jhope beside him .
Minho: omg! It looks so delicious! Let's start guys .

We nodded and started serving food in our plates by passing different dishes to each other.
I was looking around, thinking where i should start from , then one dish caught my eye and it looked super delicious, i stretched my arms to bring it near me but suddenly Taehyung grabbed my hand and stopped me from taking it .
I looked at him confused.
Taehyung: no not that one , it is for us vampires. It's harmful for you!
Y/n: u-oh okay.
Taehyung: btw why is your plate empty?
Y/n: i was thinking of where i should start from.
Taehyung: oh hm..
He looked straight , looking at the dishes and then he spoke excitedly.
Taehyung: hey, try this first. It's my fav dish of Nancy. Hope you'll like it too.
With that he picked it up and served it to me. That was so genuine and kind of him .
Taehyung: try it with some rice. Wait lemme serve it for u, tell me how much u want.
Y/n: uh Tae i can d-
But he interrupted me again , seems like he srsly wanted to do it for me and not let me do anything.
Soon my plate got filled with different food items and all were served beautifully by him.
Taehyung: um ig i filled alot. Will u be able to eat it all?
Y/n: *chuckled* I'll try my best.
He nodded and smiled at me .
We started eating and tbh his choices were really delicious! It was so tasty!
I never knew I was so hungry that i ate the whole plate.

Time skip
(After dinner)
The empty dishes were taken away and i was wiping my mouth with a tissue.
Everyone was busy talking to eachother and i loved this.
Taehyung: so what are your plans for tmro.
I looked at him.
Y/n: huh?
Taehyung: oh wait, there's still something on your corner of the lips.
Y/n: oh
I started cleaning it with the tissue but seems like i was doing in the wrong direction.
Taehyung: no a lil upwards.
I did as he told but it was getting embarrassing as i wasn't able to find the right place and was scared what if i ruined my light makeup!
Taehyung: a bit left..
I did as he said again.
Taehyung: wait wait.
He took another tissue from the table and i put my hand down as he wiped off the food particle from my corner of the lips.
Taehyung: done! Perfect now.
I hesitated at what just happened rn, ik it was normal but still it was something else and felt hesitation.
He smiled at me and i smiled a lil and quickly looked away. Aish!!! I didn't even thank him!
Nancy: i see someone is turning red like a tomato! *smirks*
I looked at her and then at everyone , they were all looking at us! Shoot! They saw everything.
Felix: aha~ something is in the air .
Tae looked at me smiling but i wasn't looking at him just straight so I saw him from corner of my eyes.
Y/n: uh hehe nope i don't think so, umm s-so M-minho!!
I tried changing the topic.
Minho: hmm?
Y/n: umm so what are your plans for tmro.
I heard a giggle from Taehyung as he caught me changing the topic! This dude never stops embarassing me!
Taehyung: well she's right, why don't we take an off tmro and go somewhere?
Jin: i have thought of a place btw! I have heard firework is going to happen there tmro and it has a beautiful picnic spot around so why don't we go there.
Suga: sounds so relaxing.
Minho: a perfect b'day it would be !!
Yeonjun: so let's go there tmro!!!
Everyone agreed and got excited for the next day.
Minho: alright so as everything is planned now we should go to bed as we all have to go there early as it's a bit far.
Jin: yup he's right, let's go to bed guys.
We all went to our respective rooms.
I walked inside Taehyung's room while he shut the door behind us.
Taehyung: u go and get freshen up till that time I'll make the bed.
I nodded and i walked outside.
I saw Minho was talking to someone on the phone downstairs in the living room. I went to open my old room's door to get the clothes from there but suddenly I stopped as Nancy stopped me.
Nancy: Don't!!
Y/n: what's wrong Nancy?
Nancy: umm don't go in there , i mean not now a-actually i had kept those huge cartons of decorative items in here.. remember i went to give you those items and pictures for the room actually i had kept em in the box in that room and due to which i had to undo the whole cupboard so the room is messy... I mean you'll trip over so lemme bring your night suit for u ...i know the places where I've kept the cartons so I won't fall.....