Part-8

The hands moving like a massage on my head were like my mom was doing that , I whispered
Y/n: m-mom
While slowly opening my eyes , I looked at the person who was doing this. But that wasn't my mum, I saw that same old witch type lady smiling innocently towards me . I couldn't believe this! I blinked my eyes a few times as she kept on patting my head which was on her lap, she kept rocking me back and forth like how mothers do with their lil ones . soon i started to move to sit in a position to have her good look, I gradually got my senses back and when I sat infront she was gone!
Was I hallucinating !? Or was it real ? But when I saw the bedsheet it had crumples as if someone was sitting there. Which shows that I wasn't hallucinating. Yep i was freaking out, I massaged my temple and looked at the time, it was 4 am !
I went to washroom to refresh myself as I wasn't feeling the urge to sleep Any further, like of course who can sleep after such an incident!?
After sometime I came out and started cooking . I had my breakfast and went in my room to work on my project. It was so early for going to office so I decided to do my work here..the weather outside was still horrible, dark clouds everywhere, but it's my favourite. Afterall it's another part of the beautiful nature.
I was working on my project , while the windows were open and that was leading the cold wind to rush in my room and that petrichor was all that I needed, no matter how bad the weather was gonna be outside, but the present was what I was enjoying the most. Soon I got interrupted by a phone call from Mark.
Y/n: morning Mark! So early!!? Is everything alright?
Mark: ..........(he didn't utter a single word?)
Y/n: Mark !? Hey bub? How's Grandma...
Mark: ......y-y/n ...
Y/n: yes Mark what's wrong?
Mark: G-Grandma....
Y/n: What happened to her !? Speak up! I'm getting tensed now!
Mark: you're tensed? How could you do this !! U are the reason why our Grandma left us!
Y/n: w-what are you talking about Mark!? And what do u mean by Grandma left us?
Mark: don't fool me!!! You were the one!!! When last night I asked u to go u took revenge from me for no reason? I was worried about u so I asked u to go !! But at night when I went to washroom I saw u in a nurse get up going towards my granny's room. You removed the oxygen mask from her mouth and when I came inside u ran away? It was like u vanished! U were no where to be found!!!
And it became an emergency case but conclusion!! Conclusion is that my grandma is no more coz of lack of oxygen and THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU Y/N!!!!
Y/N: What are saying Marky, I don't know anything , after u asked me to leave I left and came back home straight!!! I didn't come back! And why would I? It's ridiculous! But wait how can u say that was me ! That could be someone else too!
Mark: I saw the friendship band, that bracelet that I gave u, on your wrist, and you're saying that's not u !!! Y/n that friendship band is what makes us three unique ! That's one of a kind coz Stacy made it for us 3!!! That's no where else ! That was xactly the same which we have!!!
Y/n looked at her wrist but didn't find the bracelet there.
Y/n: Mar-
Mark: I won't ever talk to u!! You're a criminal!!! You'll pay for this! Remember this!
And with that he cut the phone!
Y/n was in shock and didn't knew what or how to respond! Her hands were shaking, she felt it like a nightmare, soon tears started rolling down her cheecks.
Y/n: i-i killed y-your granny? H-how?
Oh God! What's going on with me !?! I didn't do anything Mark!!!! How could you say that, don't you trust me!? She sat on the floor on her knees while hugging herself and crying ,
but suddenly she heard a loud scream!!!!