Part-6

Y/n's pov

I wasn't believing what I was seeing in front of me , that pendant!
I walked towards it which was hanging on my jewelery stand, the red part of it had three scratches on it. And that too on its inside! I felt as if someone was there with me in my room, i looked around but found no one. A different fear started rising inside me , i wasn't feeling good.
Y/n: I'm damn sure these scratches weren't there earlier !
Y/n's pov ends
Next morning...
In the office,
Y/n was sitting on her desk while working on her project, but her mind was not in present, she was just thinking about her previous night.
She had decided to distract her mind by doing work and soon got tired so, she fell asleep, but that incident just wasn't getting her straight. She was just lost in her own world.. when suddenly her thoughts got interrupted..
Stacy observed her and went to her ..
Stacy: hey y/n-ieee
Y/n got startled and greeted Stacy...
Stacy: what's wrong bub?
Y/n: aah~ nothing just ..umm nothing , I don't feel good. Even I don't know what's wrong with me...
Stacy: maybe it's because you're taking too much stress. Now that you've got a promotion it's a bit stressy no?
Y/n: hmm maybe-
They were ignored by the TV anchor who was gaining everyone's attention... everyone started looking at the TV...
BREAKING NEWS:
Journalist: This has never happened in our history ! For the first time in all the hospitals we're running out of blood bags ! Patients are facing shortage of blood due to which they're even losing their lives ...we don't know who the thief is but rather than stealing cash or mobiles or laptops this person is stealing blood bags from the hospitals!

The news went on ...
Y/n: bruh !! Who the hell would steal blood pouches and that too why!??
Stacy: Maybe that thief is a vampire. *Laughs*
Y/n: A what!??? *Confused*
Stacy: a vampire...don't tell me u don't know about Vamp stuff!!
Y/n: bruh I do! But they're fictional no! It's all fantasy I don't believe in all these things! It's good in movies..
Stacy: yeah but tbh I really am obsessed with vamp stuff , like it's so magical no , ok look here ...
Y/n faces towards Stacy..
Stacy: what if u met a vampire someday and look in his eyes , bruhhh I just love their eyes !!! Animal blood drinking have golden-ish eyes and human blood drinking have red eyes deep dark red!
Y/n: w-what!? *Couldn't believe her*
Stacy: it's super exciting right?!!! Aaaa~
Y/n: tell me more..
Stacy: omo!! You wanna hear! Finally someone is interested in this otherwise my oppa always thinks I'm stupid thinking or researching about non existing stuff.
Y/n: lol , ooh wait, btw where is Mark?
Stacy: ahh~ he's with Grandma.
Y/n: oh~
Stacy: yeah so where were we! Yep vamps! So~ their touch is as cold as ice , their skin is pale and they're really fair and beautiful!!! They have fangs as u would know.
Y/n: 😶
she was drifted to the day before when she met that curious person!
Y/n: is there something with change of colour of eyes?
Stacy: what? Dude? Do u know what you've asked?
Y/n: umm of course not.
Stacy: That's a dangerous part, that means you're changing the vampire's state , if their eye colour changes like from golden to red as what it does it means-
Y/n was eagerly trying to listen what she was about to say, but suddenly Stacy got a call from Mark.
Stacy: oh excuse me , (she picks up the call) yes bro~
.............
Stacy: oh no! What!?? But how!??
............
Stacy: don't worry I'm coming!
....
Stacy: yeah u stay there...
And she cuts the phone...
Y/n: what happened ? Is everything okay??
Stacy: G-Grandma !! She's not okay...
Y/n: what!!??
Stacy: he t-took her to the h-hospital....y/n I gotta go...
Y/n: I'll come with u..
Stacy: but-
Y/n: shh!! Your Grandma is more important rn.
Stacy agreed and they rushed out of the office building to the hospital.

At the hospital:
They met Mark who was sitting outside the OT , he saw us and came towards us.
Stacy: where's Grandma?
Mark: she's in OT.
Stacy and y/n: what!!!??
Stacy: but why?
Y/n: what happened to her?
Mark: I gave Granny food to eat but suddenly she started coughing I brought her a glass of water but when I returned I found on her handkerchief blood stains ..she was coughing out blood I quickly gave her water to drink but after she drank water she fainted, I quickly took her to hospital and now doctors said they have to operate her throat , there was alot of swelling in there too.
I'm just tensed that she lost a lot of blood due to coughing, even doctors weren't able to understand what the matter was, so they decided to operate and check.
Stacy:(teary) o-opp...aa
Mark hugged his sister as soon as he saw tears in her eyes.

After a while ...
Doctor came out
We all were sitting on the bench when we saw the doctor .
Mark: Doc. How's Grandma!
Doctor: the operation was successful but I'm afraid idk if she'll be able to fight, she has lost alot of blood not only outside but she had internal bleeding too...her heart is not functioning the way it should ... Let's wait till morning if she wakes up then well and good
.. but.. if -
Stacy: we got it doc..

Doctor nodded but took Mark away for sometime with him .

Doctor: you being the eldest should know this...
Mark: i-is everything okay..d-doc?
Doctor: (takes a deep breath) your Grandma is serious! We're afraid if she'll open her eyes tomorrow morning or not I hope she does ...it's totally upon her we can't do anything. We've tried our best, let's hope for the best.
He patted his shoulder in order to give some sort of hope.
Mark nodded sadly and went away.
Stacy: what did he say? Granny will be alright right oppa!?
Mark nodded and hugged her while patting her back..Stacy couldn't control further and strated crying on his chest , while Mark hugged her tightly.

Grandma was shifted in a room and Mark and Stacy decided to stay there at night ...I wanted to stay there with them too, the way they were always behind me when I needed help, but Mark didn't wanted me to stay there, so I came back .
I came out of the hospital opened my umbrella to face the rain and walked towards my residence.
The roads were empty maybe coz of the rain.. it was also raining cats and dogs so why not?
After crossing the roads I was about to take the last turn to reach my house when I found a man in black hoodie sitting on the bench fully drenched .