Part-25

Minho noticed that now you were in deep sleep so he spoke.
Minho: don't u think you're being too mean. She just wanted to ask who were they? And of course when they were here to take her especially, why wouldn't she ask.
Taehyung: you know we can't tell these two anything about our work, it's good for all of us.
Minho: then y r u so rude to her!
Taehyung: idk , it's just coz of my work!
Minho: I'm also a Mafia like u , but I give time to Nancy too and am soft towards her.
Taehyung: first of all, I don't like her, secondly you're a Mafia too but my job has more work than yours. Higher position more work!
Minho: I can understand Tae, but do u think she deserves all of that!?
Taehyung: I don't want to talk about her. And don't try making me soft towards her, u know how I am.
Minho: y don't you just leave Stella, you're going to marry Y/n now!
Taehyung: can we stop talking about this topic Minho! It's Just that I can't leave Stella .
Minho: u like her that much!? Tbh I can't believe u think she's better than Y/n.
Taehyung: everyone has their own thinking , Min-Ho!
Minho sighed and started looking outside.
Taehyung slightly looks towards his left to see your sleeping figure and looks back towards his window and looks outside.

After 45 minutes
Y/n's pov
Taehyung: y/n get up we're here.
I slowly opened my eyes as I blinked them a few times , I saw Nancy and Minho had already left and only I and Taehyung were there in the car. A sudden terror went down my spine, It felt scary! I didn't wanted to be alone at any place and that too with a vampire!?

As soon as the realisation hit me , I quickly sat straight and pulled out my belt, I was doing it in a hurry as I wanted to just run away from him, and look this belt is not coming out, I could feel my heartbeat rising!
And finally it got out as I stepped out of the car and started walking briskly back to my room.
Taehyung: has she eaten something!?
He looked at your disappearing figure.
I ran back to my room and shut it! And let out my heavy breath.
I looked at the time and it was 7pm.
I went to washroom to change my clothes and freshen up myself.
When I came out I felt a bit better but soon I heard someone knocking on my door.
I went to open it and saw maid standing there
Maid: y/n, dinner is ready. I'll be coming with the plates soon okay :)
I nodded and smiled at her.
I shut the door and went inside, when my eyes fell on the photoframe that Nancy brought back to me. Of my parents with Mark and Stacy!
I went closer to it as I remembered what Taehyung said in morning.
Y/n: even on the biggest day of my life, I won't be able to see u there.
My eyes got blurry just at the thought of it.
Who knew I'll be getting married to a mafia! , And that too he's a Vampire, I could see my future ruining , my life being drained to hell just at the thought of it. How could I tell myself that it's happening now, stop thinking about it nothing will change. But still these thoughts kept coming in my mind and scare me. I'm going to marry a guy, who doesn't even like me, is always rude to me! I chuckled sadly at my thought of when I was young how badly I thought I'll work hard for my dreams and when I'm capable of handling things on my own then I'll think of marrying someone. But who knew I'll end up like this! Getting kidnapped by a vampire and then forcefully getting married to him! He who doesn't even like me and is just so rude to me, a total jerk, Mr.Cold iced beast!
I was interrupted by maid coming inside my room followed by Nancy, I quickly wiped my tears away and smiled at them.
Maid: here's your dinner!
Nancy: ah! I'm so hungry, let's dig in Y/n!
I nodded and we started eating.
Nancy: ah~ it's delicious!
I chuckled and nodded while agreeing to her!
Y/n: Nancy!?
Nancy: hmm
Y/n: may I ask u smthng?
Nancy: sure spill it!
Y/n: pfft, well how did u met Minho?
Nancy: aahhh~ well it was a tiring day from office, I was returning back to my home, when I saw ppl running here and there, I heard gunshots too, in a second the place got empty as I saw ppl shutting the windows of their houses. I started running towards my house but on my way, I saw Minho shot a man in front of my eyes, that was terrific!
Nancy:Now u only tell me how would u feel when u see a man who was alright rn being killed in just a fraction of seconds!
I was so afraid of that scene that eventually without even knowing I screamed, which caused Minho to see me, later on I got to know that the man whom he just killed was a criminal! Who, umm do u remember in between children were getting kidnapped alot and later being killed .
Y/n : yeah I heard that in news.
Nancy: he was the man doing it!
Y/n: wait, so Minho is that secret guy who was praised alot for killing that criminal!!?
Nancy nodded
Y/n: wah~ but how did u end up here?
Nancy: he saw me witnessing the crime scene and basically he didn't wanted to reveal his identity and he thought I'll tell everything to the police so he kidnapped me , he was cold and rude in the begining but as the time passed we got married and I taught him a lesson😌
Y/n: u did!?
Nancy: no! Ofc I didn't , after marriage we got closer to eachother and look, now we're inseparable!
Y/n: awww u did your magic , that was so sweet!
Nancy: ikr , after getting married I got to know he's such a sweetheart, and just coz of their work they have to be rude, and sometimes they get cold too!
Y/n: hmm .
Nancy: well, y did u ask?
Y/n: ah~ nothing just coz I was curious to know what's your story.
Nancy: that's okay, but look your big day is coming! What do u want !
Y/n: my big day?
Nancy: your b'day! And ofc the biggest is your marriage day too! So what should I give the bride!
Y/n: *sighs * n-nothing.
Nancy: what!?
Y/n: I don't need .....a-anything.
Nancy pulled up your chin slowly and made you face her.
Nancy: I can see you miss your parents and friends so much!
Y/n: if only I could get to see them on my special day, it would mean alot to me!
Nancy: I talked to Taehyung regarding this but, uk.
Y/n: ik, don't worry Nancy, it's okay.
Nancy: how can it be okay! U need to talk to Taehyung regarding this! Idk but maybe if you'll ask him he'll not say No!
Y/n: pfft, *laughs* come out of your imagination Nancy, he?? Mr.Cold Iced Beast! Aka Mr. CIB would not say No, to me???
Nancy: you can try though, atleast you'll not feel bad by thinking maybe if I had talked to him regarding this , he might have said yes to it too!