Part-15

I was sitting on the beach ie my favourite place, the weather was hot here. The cold breeze was something else !
I walked around , played in water and was relaxing myself totally! While sitting there my eyes fell on a box that was floating on water and it reached the shore.
It seemed beautiful as the sun rays fell on it , it's red colour sparkled !
Moving near the shore towards it,
I picked it up.
Y/n: it's beautiful!
I tried to open the box , but it was hard maybe coz the water got inside it!
I was hella curious to know what was inside , but I finally managed to open it . Water spilled out of the box as i opened it ,soon my eyes reached inside as I saw two small beautiful keys hung in a string.
Y/n: wow that's so pretty!
It looked old coz of the rusting and all .
Thats when i remembered something! There was a key hole behind that red pendant! I looked at the back of the box and found the same colours of the pendant on there. Red and black! Even the designing was somehow similar!
Y/n: there is some connection!

I dropped the box on the sand as I took out the keys and rushed towards my house to check!

Soon I reached home and rushed in my bedroom.
I searched for the pendant and finally found it.
I cleaned the keys and they looked in kinda good condition now.
Picking em up , i was about to insert the keys in the keyhole behind the pendant , but what I saw amazed me ...
The keys and the red portion of the pendant started to shine !

Y/n: w-woah!

Without wasting any time further I inserted the keys , first one , it opened up half part of it and when I inserted the second key, the red portion of the pendant rolled and opened !
But as soon as it opened , i dropped it as I saw black smoke like thing coming out and it took the shape of a cloud! I was terrified with that as I fell on my bed while looking at what happened! But soon the cloud went out of my room! Leaving behind the open necklace but it's red portion was gone! That red buldged out side had become dark and dull now! And the keys were still there in my hands.
I was breathing heavily right now!
Unaware of the fact that I just opened the gates of hell . I went towards washroom to change my mood, after sometime I went down to eat.

While eating my eyes fell on the bag that was kept on the couch! I remembered Martha carrying it when she came , raising one eyebrow of mine i looked at it.
Y/n: did she forget it here?
I went towards it and opened it up just to see what was in there. That's when I saw my dress that we bought together yesterday!
Y/n: oh shit it's her birthday tomorrow!!!
Then suddenly I heard my door bell ring.

It was almost dark and raining outside , coming of a visitor didn't make any sense to me, and mostly no one actually comes to house, I slowly took my steps towards the door when I saw a shadow outside in the dark. It was enough to scare me, I slowly turned the door knob and..

Y/n: MARK!!!???

He was panting heavily , while holding on to the door .
Y/n: Mark u okay!!?(I asked concerned)
Mark: y-y/n someone's trying to kill me !!
Y/n: what!!!
Without thinking twice I helped him to come inside ...and shut the door.
I made him sit on the couch and brought water for him, he drank while I looked at his condition, he was covered with wounds and his knees and elbows were bleeding !!
He kept the glass on the table and sat straight.
Mark: i-i , y/n pls help me !!

He grabs my hands while begging!

Mark: I haven't done anything wrong!!! Pls help me by staying at your house for a few days!! Pls!! They'll kill both of us otherwise!
Y/n: kill us? Who!? Why??
Mark: first tell me will u help me or not!
Y/n : o-okay Mark, but what happened!?
Mark: You won't believe me , but the thing is I can't even tell u that! And all that has happened in the past with me is coz of you!
Y/n: what are you saying Mark!!!!!? ( A lil serious tone)
Mark: I'm not blaming you! But you're in danger !
Y/n: tell me clearly!
Mark was shaking terribly! It was getting too hard for him to even utter a word ! I felt so bad for him! I don't have any idea what was going on but rn he needs to be alright.
Mark: all I would say is , I'm sorry y/n! I was under control of him!
Y/n: what him!?
Mark held his head tight and groaned in pain!? It was so hard to manage the situation! I wasn't even knowing what was happening to him!