Part-21

I slowly opened my eyes to some beeping sound beside me and some whispers , blinking my eyes for a few times to get the proper vision, I saw some doctors and nurses around me .

This feeling was really new to me , I could feel my heartbeat raising as I was gradually getting my senses back

This feeling was really new to me , I could feel my heartbeat raising as I was gradually getting my senses back ... I remembered what happened before , I tried getting up as I didn't like being here on the hospital bed but at the same time , I felt a massive pain in my back , I let out a cry which dragged the attention of the doctor and nurses on me , Nancy came running towards me and asked me to lay back down and rest...
Nancy: Y/n! Calm down , okay ...
She said while helping me lay down and pulling my sheets over me...

Y/n: N-Nancy? W-what am I-
Nancy: shhh Y/n , its all okay ! Hmm. just take some rest ...I'll be back
U nodded and she went out while calling someone , just at the same moment the nurse came to you and pulled up your bed a bit to a more comfy position ..
Dr.: So how r u feeling rn Mrs. Kim.

My eyes almost popped out while hearing that..
Y/n: Mrs. Kim??
Dr. : Y-yeah w-why? Aren't you Mr.Taehyung's wife?
Y/n: who said that ? N-
My words were interrupted by Taehyung entering the room..
Taehyung: She is !
He said with a straight/serious face...

Taehyung: She is ! He said with a straight/serious face

I made a 'what' face at that.
He then went towards the doctor and they started talking..
Tae: hmm? So?
Dr. : * Gulps* the s-surgery was successful sir , luckily the bullet didn't go that deep , but it'll pain her for some days, we'll discharge her tomorrow morning.
Tae: hm ..
Dr. Bowed and left the room...
Y/n: we aren't married yet!
Tae: So? But we are going to ! So there's no problem with me saying that you're my wife and u too shouldn't have any problem with saying I'm your husband!

I rolled my eyes while turning my head away..

I finally tried mustering up my courage and spoke with boldness..

Y/n: but I don't want to marry you!
Tae: I didn't ask for your opinion , I'm ordering you!
Y/n: who r u to order me!? If I say I won't then?
Taehyung: oh that's easy. I'll simply kill you.

He said looking outside the window ...

I let out a deep sigh

But that's when I felt a huge pain in my stomach and back.
I let out a cry
Y/n: Ow!
But he didn't even dare to look back at me! I tried sitting properly but it hurt me again , my mouth was dry maybe coz of the medicines they were giving me , I looked around and saw a glass of water on my side table just a lil far from me , I knew it wouldn't work out so I asked him if he could pass me the glass of water ...
I srsly don't know from where did my hopes rise for him , maybe coz of last night that I saved his life , thinking he might become soft towards me , not much but a bit ...
Y/n: T-Taehyung?
Tae: .....
He didn't speak anything...
Y/n: u-umm c-can u p-pls , pass me this glass of water kept here ?
Tae: pick it up yourself...