Part-17

Nancy: so what do you do?
Y/n: I work in a blogging company...
Nancy: oh so you're a blogger!
Y/n nods
Nancy: well that's one of dream jobs! Feels good that you're living my dream
Y/n chuckled a bit...
Y/n: btw how many people are here in this house...
Nancy: Well u see it's umm wait Lemme count...9 but including u now 10
Y/n: what!? Woah !
Nancy giggled at her ...
Nancy: ooh btw I forgot to tell! Minho and I have to go somewhere tomorrow so don't worry we'll come back soon okay...
Y/n looked up at her with a lil uneasiness filled in her eyes..
Y/n: o-okay..
Nancy smiled at her and after finishing the dinner she went away .

Y/n's pov...
After she went away ,I went to bed, but after an hour or two of twisting and turning I got up, turned on the lights of my room and wandered around, coz I wasn't able to sleep, his red eyes kept coming in my mind again and Mark's gunshot was ringing in my ears again and again. I remembered how scared I got when I first met him while it was raining...is he a VAMPIRE? This thought kept coming in my head, but I denied thinking it's in fantasy only not in real life maybe I'm hallucinating that's it!
After that I looked at the curtains, they were pulled close I thought maybe the night view outside will help me to sleep. I went and pushed the curtains to each side so that my room gets some light. When I looked at the window I found its a sliding glass window and immediately an idea came in my mind.
Y/n: woah!! I can run away!!!
I went near it and tried sliding it but it was locked from outside!!!

Y/n: argh!!!!!! He already knew I'll be in this room so he locked it!! Aish!

I was frustrated with everything , I just wanted to go out and go to Mark!
But I know I have to wait for an opportunity!

So I went to restroom to wash my face, to wash off the uneasiness and my thoughts, and to remind myself of being positive!
After wiping my face with a towel I turned the knob and reached out!
But to my surprise, the lights that I had turned on were off!! And it was totally dark in my room! I remember I pushed away the curtains but who pulled em back again!!?
I looked around confused but I couldn't see anyone there, it was so dark anyways, instead of that i was able to feel someone's presence in my room..

Whenever I feel something creepy all I do is , I know where the bed is so I jump straight from my place in bed and cover myself with blanket, while holding my knees together so that no witch tries to pull my legs! I thought this and was about to run towards my bed but ...
Y/n: Ouch!!!!
My head bumped into something really hard!! I backed away a bit and looked up while rubbing my head!
In the darkness I could see a figure standing in front of me!
I slowly started taking steps backwards as I looked at the figure from head to toe! It was a manly figure...when suddenly I heard a deep chuckle.
And with that the figure started walking towards me while I took my steps back ,
The figure kept coming near me , I could feel goosebumps all over my body and my heartbeat too!
But suddenly my back hit the wall and I knew it was a dead end now!!
I was hella scared and I screamed for help but!
Y/n: HEL-
He quickly kept his palm on my mouth and came more close to me ....I could see his eyes in the blue light coming from outside a bit ... basically it was streetlight which was coming inside and it fell on our eyes....I could see his hair coming on his forehead and his eyes were......eyes were beautiful!!!! They were yellow! And they calmed me alot! But coz this person can do anything I started struggling to free myself but he tightened his grip on my mouth and my wrist...
??: Shh!!! Calm down!!
(He whispered in his deep /husky voice)

When my heartbeat calmed down from how it was before he loosened his grip and removed his hand from my mouth as I breathed from my mouth, i noticed his hand went behind me, I was really tensed what he was going to do....but suddenly he switched on the lights and backed away ...I looked at him and ...
Y/n: You!!!!?????
Taehyung looked at me but didn't say a word...
Y/n: what are u doing here!?
Tae: just came to warn you!
Y/n: f-for....
Taw: don't push the curtains away, they might see u! And it'll be dangerous for everyone! Including YOU!
Y/N: Who will!?
He started walking towards the exit, with his hand in his lower's pocket while he answered...
Tae: it's none of your business ! Now go to sleep!
He shut the door and I could see his shadow going away from the lil space between the door and the floor.
I let out a deep sigh....he was too close! Imagine a person you're scared of as hell, but u hate him too, standing in front of u, that too this close !!