Part-9

Y/n's pov
I was sitting on floor while hugging myself coz I really needed to calm myself from what was happening with me since a few days , first that witch then those red eyes and now Mark's Grandma's death which I swear wasn't me!
I wasn't knowing what was happening with me when suddenly I heard someone's scream!!!
It was my neighbour!! I wiped my tears and ran out of my house to see her.

Out of the house...
I rushed towards her house which was on the right side of where I lived, I saw many ppl standing on her front gate, I made way inside and found Ms. Lee sitting on the ground while woofie layed lifelessly on her laps!? I went to her and knelt down.
Y/n: Ms. Lee what happened to woofie!!??
Ms.Lee: idk Y/n w-woofie was barking alot and he d-does this when some thief co-comes in or so but I checked the place and no one was there I-I even kept his padigree but he didn't eat it. I was fully confused, he was barking while looking outside, so I went inside to take my torch and g-glasses, it took me sometime but soon I r-realised woofie wasn't b-barking anymore, I went to check on him and f-found him like t-this he's not breathing anymore and look he has turned all b-blue !
Y/n: oh no! I-i'm so sorry Ms.Lee. *pressed her lips together*
I touched his belly and I found his fur were cold! He meant so much to Ms. Lee she didn't have a child coz she couldn't give birth, and her husband, who should've had supported her left her after knowing this, so she bought a dog coz she was really find of em, and she took care of him like her own child but now God also took it away from her. I was looking at him while moving my hands over him but suddenly I felt something wet. I checked my hand and that was blood! Curiosity hit me as I turned him over and found two dot like thing as if someone bit woofie!

After a while I went outside while thinking about Ms.Lee and woofie, when I overheard someone speaking.

Someone: Idk if there's any relation but my cousin sister's son also died like this , doctors said it's coz of lack of blood ! Body was working properly no problem nothing but suddenly his body lacked of blood ! I found as if something bit it on his neck, as if.. a snake ! But doctors said, snake's fangs don't have that big gap in between them and they're not this thick they're thin. It was really suspicious!

Looking down on the road with surprised eyes, I straight away went to my house and washed my hands and face.
To get some fresh air I went outside in the balcony to drift my mind from these unusual thoughts.
That's right the cold air is what I needed to calm down my nerves, I was looking outside at the view, the skyline a bit far from where I lived, the weather and all , looking around, i realised someone was staring at me,when suddenly my eyes met someone else's! This person! ig I've seen him before ? But his stare that was going deep inside my soul made me remember who he was!! That red eyed person!!

His stare gave me goosebumps! That's when he wiped his corner of the lips with his finger and I saw my bracelet with him!!! And what he wiped from his corner of the lips was blood!
I gradually got my senses and realised that it was him all the time!!!
My eyes fumed with hatered and anger! Was scared of him too but the thought of it being him and i being punished was eating me up! ...he gave me smirk when he saw my fuming eyes! Pabo! I knew what I had to do now.

I rushed inside my room took my keys and went straight towards the hospital maybe he was still noticing my every move .

At the hospital...
Mark's Grandma's body was being shifted in a van and I saw Stacy and Mark there too.
I took a deep breath and went to them...
But suddenly he saw me and my walk became slow his teary eyes turned into eyes of anger after looking at me I was srsly scared by this side of his coz i had never witnessed it before or u can say i never thought I would be the cause of his this state! He came towards me fuming in anger! Hatred could be seen in his eyes.
Y/n: M-Mark!?
Mark: WHAT MORE DO U WANT NOW!?
He shouted on top of his lungs while shaking me by holding onto my shoulders tightly. But then he realised everyone were staring at him he looked around at ppl and took hold of my arm as he lead me outside the hospital to an empty area so that no body could hear us .
Mark: YOU!! I NEVER EXPECTED THIS FROM YOU Y/N!!
Y/N got teary while looking at Mark having tears of hate for her in his eyes.
Y/n: a-atleast give me a chance to s-speak..plss.
Mark: you've done all this y/n, ik, i have all the proofs !!! I can't let u go any further anymore that's it!!
Mark: U took advantage of my innocence and kindness towards you!
He spoke in anger while showing his finger to me!
Y/n: M-Mark- plea-
Mark: ENOUGH Y/N!
Y/n: IT WASN'T ME MARK!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE MY BRACELET SINCE YESTERDAY!!!
Mark: Don't shout!!!
Y/n: Mark plssss !!! I didn't do anything try to understand *almost crying*
Mark: now you've started lying too! Great! I won't talk to u from now on remember that! Just keep it in your mind!
Y/n: *sadly surprised*
Mark starts to leave but Y/n follows him by holding his arm trying to stop..
Y/n: Mark pls don't punish me for what I haven't done !! Mark!!! Pls list- aaaaaa!!
Mark had it enough , he pushed y/n hard on the ground and went away
Y/n's pov
I flinched when Mark pushed me, my ankle twisted and i fell down, my knee didn't hurt the way my heart was paining.
Sniffing on my own tears i saw a hand in front of me, tracing it upwards my eyes widened as i saw the person in front of me!
Y/n: Y-YOU!!!!??
It was the same man again like WTH!!!!
I wiped away my tears and decided to stand up without taking his help!
But my ankle that was hurting didn't support me but before i could fall this red eyed man held my wrist and pulled me towards him. I slowly looked up at him, his yellow eyes gave me alot of relief and I felt calm and protected. His eyes told a story which i wanted to read. But then I remembered that they can turn red too and what all he did with others he can with me too!
I stood up properly and left his sweatshirt.
Y/n: You!!!
Y/n: it's all because of you!!!
He didn't say even a single word but kept staring at me sort of a flirty look while his tongue poked on one side of his cheeck.
Y/n: hello???!!! I'm talking to u mister!!!
Man: oh I thought you're talking to the trees around.
Y/n: Just shut up!! How could u do this !! How can u kill all of them !! And his Grandma!!! Why did u kill her !?
Man: I didn't kill his grandma ( he said with a straight face)
Y/n: you're lying!
Man: WTH!! How am I lying ? now u tell me!
Y/n: coz u have my bracelet!!
Man: excuse me miss whosoever u r -
Y/n: it's Y/N *lame face*
Man: oooh! Sweet , I'm Taehyung! Nice to meet u *smiling innocently*
He gives you his hand to shake ...but u were not in mood .
Y/n: I'm not here to be friends with u !
He rolled his eyes at my response as he took back his hand in his pocket.
Taehyung: u know what! Fine let it be ! First of all I didn't kill your boyfriend's Granny!! Seco-
Y/n: Aish!!!! He's not my boyfriend!! Who told u that!!?? He's like my brother!!
Taehyung: idc ! Secondly I do have your bracelet but that doesn't mean that's me!! Maybe his sister only killed their granny or maybe he himself and blamed you!
Y/n pushed him while making an angry pout, he laughed at your try and face, he was strong enough for that push !
Y/n: yaah! How could u say that!! Don't u dare ! Or else ..
Taehyung: or else what!? Huh?!
He walked closer to me while frowning ..
Y/n: i-i
Taehyung: ha!! Gotcha! U can't do anything miss..
Y/n took a step back .
Taehyung: you know what! You actually have no idea what's happening around you.
Y/n: (rolled her eyes ) oh really!? I'm very well aware of it! U, had my bracelet that he said ! You're killing everyone around !!! And you're saying u didn't do a thing!!! I saw blood on your lips !
Taehyung puts his hands in his pockets , he was kinda done now, making a serious face and spoke-
Taehyung: you can't blame me like that , did u get it! I just killed that dog and no one else !
Y/n: but why did u kill Woofie!!!!! What wrong had he done !!!??
Taehyung: oh c'mon!! I needed-
He stopped
Y/n: what!?? Now speak up!
He looked away in being all furious coz he couldn't tell her.
Y/n snapped her tiny fingers in front of him to gain his attention.
Y/n: hello!? I'm asking you something!!
Taehyung looked at her but left without saying a thing.
Y/n: hey!!
She followed him , she took a turn after him but he was gone!?
Y/n: how can he be so fast?! (Deep sigh)
She starts walking towards her house.
At house:
Y/n was still thinking about him!
Y/n: how does he know so much about me !? Alot of things are happening around me, but how does he-?