Part-10

Few days later..
Y/n went to office, she was doing her work and waiting for Mark and Stacy to arrive but ig they were late!

Y/n: they're always on time! What happened today?

Suddenly her boss called her,
She went in his cabin

Y/n: may I come in sir!?
Boss: ah~ y/n yes come in ..
She took a seat in front of him and he spoke-

Boss: unfortunately, that topic of emotions has been deleted! We aren't gonna do that anymore !
Y/n: but what happened sir?
Boss: umm actually someone had completed this project before time and it also got on Google news but it didn't recieve much attention as we thought it would so yeah~ it'll be waste of time otherwise.
Y/n: oh, but we can try it out sir, the ideas can differ so~
Boss: u really want to that? I mean it's somehow different so it is interesting but it's actually boring in its way, so let's just not continue it.
Boss: let's see if other companies are still continuing or not, coz till now the news that i have got they said they all are not gonna continue it.
Y/n: oh okay .
Boss: but I have another task for u!
Y/n: sure sir what is it?
Boss: you have to fill these files !

He said while pointing towards a bundle of files..

Y/n: oh umm o-okay....I-i'll do it ..
Boss chuckled. Don't take too much of load complete it within three days

That's it, listening that y/n's eyes sparkled!!!
Y/n: ah~ sure!! Thank you sir!
Boss: alright then get to work!
Y/n bowed and took her leave after taking the files with her .

Y/n's pov:
I kept the files on my table but accidentally dropped one, so I bent down to pick it up but found someone else helping me too. I looked up and it was Mark!!
Y/n: M-Mark!!!
He looked away as we stood up together, but accidentally I touched his hand while standing up .
He went away on his desk while I stood there emotion less..
His hand was cold !!??
Y/n: how could it be!?

After office hours,
At home :
I was busy doing my work,
But suddenly I remembered him(Taehyung).
I looked out of the window in that balcony in which i last saw him, but he wasn't there.
Y/n: He's really a curious person! Is he really a vampire or just wearing lenses that changes colour to scare ppl.
It had been a few days since I last saw him, neither the witch came nor he and the three scratches from the red part of the pendant were also fading.

I thought everything was getting normal now so I continued doing my work on my laptop.

After three days.
I successfully completed all my files and impressed my boss again.
All this time Stacy didn't come to office but Mark did, he was behaving differently with not only me but everyone, and I also observed him giving me death glares while I was busy doing my work.
But today he was really weird !
All these days i tried to ignore him, idk but he's not just giving me my old Mark vibes anymore. It feels like I'm not with him but with someone else.
I ignored him and after office I went towards my car.

At the parking slot,
idk y but after office I felt as if someone was following me. Everytime I looked behind , i found nobody there. I was damn sure someone was around me but I couldn't see it, but feel it for sure! I paced up and sat in the car.
I took the exit ticket from the gate , while it was being printed out I waited for it in the car when suddenly I observed yellow flashlight from behind which instantly got off!

I looked from the mirror what was it behind, when I saw a car behind me! it was on the other end of the parking but just straight behind me. I found it really suspicious !! I wasn't feeling right. The gates were still not opened coz the ticket was being printed , I looked behind again and my heartbeat almost started racing really fast!!!
The driver of that car accelerated on max speed and it was coming towards me !
Oh no!

The car was coming closer and closer and my heart beat was getting faster and faster just expecting the pole to go up!!!!
Firstly I calmed myself, i took a deep breath and now I was ready , I took my position and when the car was half way there the ticket got printed and pole raised up. I didn't care of taking the ticket as I pushed the gear to 5 and pressed the race !
Soon I was on the road , I kept checking back and saw that black car still following me, there was a bit traffic so I had to drive carefully but quick ! And so I did I went from left to right while drivers of other vehicles thinking I'm drunk .
I looked back and found that person was still following me , if I went left they moved left ,right then right! I changed the gear and accelerated, but suddenly a truck came in front of me and I had to slow down.
While I checked back the black car came more closer to me that's when I saw the driver's face from the mirror!!
Y/n: MARK!????
I drove quickly in full confusion! Y is he doing this to me!!! Is he in his right senses or not!!! What's wrong with him!??
I paced up and he still followed me .

Soon I found a highway maybe coz of the weather it was free, not many vehicles were there.

Y/n: that's my chance!

I paced up and so did he but ig his car's engine was powerful than mine!
I was breaking all the speed limits but didn't care of the bill I would get to pay!

After 15 mins I reached a lonely place and took left and to my surprise I came in woods, i didn't care and drove where the road took me too, i just wanted to save my life! It was getting dark and the clouds also started crying.
I had come deep inside the forest now, looking behind I saw that the car wasn't coming behind me anymore, i let out a sigh of relief, but! suddenly the wheels of my car stopped. I pressed the race but the wheels weren't going ahead , that's when I saw they were stuck in the mud!

And soon from some point not so far away I found the same car Coming.

Y/n: Oh Crap!!
I pushed the race more but it wasn't of any use . Only one thing was there that I could do now.

Run!

I got out of the car and ran towards infinity.
It was so hard to run this way , the path was very slippery, but suddenly my trench coat got stuck in one of the branches or bushes, I was trying to get it out when I looked behind and saw Mark coming out of his car!
No way his eyes were all Red!!!??
I was shook and confused at the same time!
I caught hold of my coat and ran from there , protecting myself from the branches of trees that were there in my way and also the thorny bushes.
He was there behind me and coming closer and closer no matter how much I pace up!
Idk how he's doing that .
When suddenly my foot got tangled into something and I fell on the ground.
Y/n : oww!!

Ok I gave up ! I was ready to die now , I had no strength left in me, my leg was hurting terribly. I looked at him with tired eyes of mine while rain falling down my face .
He walked towards me , when I saw his red eyes ! I was afraid!! Afraid as hell! He was gonna take a last step towards me but immediately stopped, he looked down and I don't know what clicked in his head that he took back his foot. He glared at me, turned back and slowly faded away in the rain.
I was thinking he would come back again but he didn't. I gave out deep sigh, I layed on the ground while throwing my arms on both opposite directions while breathing heavily. I was extremely tired !
Looking up in the black sky, through the canopies , i smiled with a relief, i was getting calmed down by the way nature was consoling me, the petrichor, the woods, everything was so relaxing.
So tired i was that i could even sleep here, i slowly got up and sat under a tree while my back leaning onto its thick trunk.
I looked at my knee and elbow that were bleeding a bit.
I closed my eyes, trying to give myself a break, but guess it's not written in my dictionary.