Part-45

Taehyung's pov.
Ugh morning again. I was tired of all this wanted to get some break , but today is a very important day for me as its mission C we have been working on it since a few days and today is the time. I was kinda worried about it if my plan would work or not but all I can be is positive and nothing else. All these missions are fun to do, interesting and all , but being the head of the group there's alot of responsibility and u end up getting tired of this daily life regime too. I sighed as i really hoped to get some break from all this but idk if it's on my list or not.
I was looking outside at the clear sky , the view from here in this room was beautiful but then i noticed i have been continuously moving my hand over something. I looked over and saw Y/n peacefully sleeping in my arms. A smile crept on my face as i continued caressing her hair. While looking at her i remembered last night (flashback: Taehyung: good to hear that u don't get those nightmares now.
Y/n: that's coz you're with me now! Thank you Taehyung)
I smiled remembering that, i was happy thinking that i finally made her a bit comfortable with me .
She was a good friend and i started liking her company. Idk but is it too fast that now I feel incomplete without her , when she's gone to office this place feels dim.
I thought looking at her closed eyes and pout , while caressing her cheecks and putting those strands of hair of hers behind her ears.
Idk but all the worries about my mission were gone, i just wanted the time to stop rn, i was feeling good and somehow safe. Yes safe. From the pressure of my work, depression or anxiety of work, i was feeling relaxed , all coz of her. Idk what she's doing to me , this vibe is something that i don't want it to end. Thank you Y/n.

Taehyung (whispers): don't worry, I'll keep you safe .....pabo.
I chuckled at myself for saying that and continued caressing her cheecks.
I pecked her tip of the nose and slowly got up without disturbing her and went to freshen up.
Taehyung's pov ends.

Time skip...
Y/n's pov..
The sun rays tapped on my face which caused me to get up. I blinked my eyes a few times to get a clear view. Yawning i looked on my side just to see i was alone on the bed and even in the room . I looked at the time and got up to get freshen up. It was my holiday today so I was thinking how I should spend my day.

30 mins later..
I came out freshen up from the bathroom and went downstairs to check on others. On the way i met Nancy who just woke up and was going to laundry.
Nancy: morning babyboo.
I giggled and wished her.
Y/n: morning unnie.

When suddenly
Yeonjun: hurry up guys!!!!!!
Felix: yah yah wait up just coming.
Taehyung: come on everyone we can't be late.
Jin: done!!
We got confused by sudden shouts. So we decided to walk in the living room where the voices were coming from.

When we reached there we saw hustle bustle everywhere.

What are these boys upto?
Nancy: yaah!? What happened why did u all come back?
Minho: we have to go with our plan b for the mission now. Wish us luck !
Nancy: omg! But it's too risky .
Minho: but it's important too!
Taehyung: c'mon everyone we'll be late otherwise!
Minho: coming!!!
Jhope: u both, pls take care of yourself ok.
We nodded and they all ran out of the house.

Y/n: what plan were they talking about?
Nancy was about to speak when suddenly the entrance door opens revealing Taehyung.
Y/n: Tae?
Nancy: did u forget something?
He nodded while panting and ran over to me.
Taehyung: something really important.
Nancy: oh so take it.
Taehyung: you forgot again. Didn't you?
We both looked at him confused.
But soon i realised what he's upto.
I threw my head back while whining.
Y/n: oh God! You came back for that!?
Taehyung: yes, now hurry up!
Y/n: aish!
I was actually embarrassed rn as Nancy was here too , so I held his wrist and dragged him towards the door.
Nancy looked at us confused.
Taehyung: yaah!?
I quickly turned around pulled him from his collars and pressed my lips on his cheeck giving him a quick peck . Till the time he was processing what just happened i opened the door and pushed him outside.