Part-7

I was taking my last corner when I found a man sitting on a bench in black hoodie , he wasn't even having an umbrella and he wasn't even wearing a rain coat or something, he was fully drenched in water. At first i actually thought of ignoring him, but then i remembered that it was already so cold today, thought maybe i could help that man with smthng , like maybe he's waiting for a bus but he doesn't know that all the buses got cancelled for tonight coz of the weather.
She slowly put the umbrella over him to prevent him from drenching any further.
Y/n: umm excuse me.
He didn't move a bit .
Y/n : hey it's not good for u to sit over here like this in such a weather.
He still didn't even say a word..
Y/n: umm may I help u with something?
He still sat still.
Y/n felt a bit awkward so she decided to give out a last try . She understood it might be a personal matter that he doesn't want to share with so sitting in rain is helping him hide his sorrow as most ppl do.
She decided to give out a last try even if she didn't wanted to anymore. She kept her hand on his shoulder calmly and spoke.
Y/n: hey-
Well now that man had it enough ig , like wth! He furiously stood up and faced towards you and shouted...
Man: WHAT DO U WANT FROM ME!!? Huh!!?
Y/n was taken aback by his this move , her hand still on his shoulder so that she could stop him from moving any further to her but she kept walking back and he took steps towards her.
Man: IF I'M NOT SPEAKING THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ASKING ME NONSENSE QUESTIONS!!!
CAN'T U JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!
He kept taking huge steps towards her until he trapped her between a wall and himself.. She looked at him with fearful eyes, that's when she realised, that he was the same guy from yesterday but was wearing a mask, she observed his golden eyes , but she observed that his eye colour started to change to red, her heartbeat started to rise , which was easily audible to him, soon hearing your heartbeat raising he smirked, you tried removing your hand from his hoodie to run away but your bracelet got stuck and wasn't able to come out ... He kept staring at you with his darkening gaze, with his eyes that were totally red now, it seemed as if he was enjoying watching you in this state. Your eyes were now turning teary coz of fear of facing a devil like person just so closely. You tried pulling it harder but it only got in there more when suddenly he held your wrist tightly as u stopped and he leaned forward towards your ear and whispered in a deep husky voice..
Man: stay.away.from me ...I can destroy you..
Y/n's eyes widened by what she just heard he looked down at her with those glary red eyes from the side, it was enough for her, she jerked her hand not caring about the bracelet and ran away to her house from there.

That man's eyes followed her, while he had a smirk on his face, and soon she faded away.
He kept his hand on his chest and took out her stuck bracelet. He looked it and smirked again.
Man: Crazy humans.

Meanwhile : Y/n rushed inside her house and closed the door immediately thinking as if he was chasing her but he wasn't

Meanwhile :
Y/n rushed inside her house and closed the door immediately thinking as if he was chasing her but he wasn't. She slid down the door and sat on the floor while panting heavily.
She closed her eyes but soon his eyes came infront of her vision and she quickly opened em up! It kept happening with her .
She didn't realise but soon tears started to roll down her cheeks coz of fear. All she wanted was to help someone in need but she didn't expect the result would be this! And that too this scary!
Soon she calmed herself down anit, reminded herself that she's safe now, he's no more after her, she took a few deep breaths and she felt just a bit better than before, and that was enough for her to go and freshen up.

She changed her shoes to slippers hung the umbrella in its place and went towards washroom.
She washed her face many times and finally she felt more better. She decided to take a warm bath to remove all the stress, and she did .
She sat on her bed while looking out from the window sill, she remembered what happened .
Y/n: how the hell he could speak like this to me!! DeStRoY yOu ! Pabo! All I wanted to do, was help him. She closed her eyes and let the wind rush through her face. But those red eyes were just not setting in her mind she never saw something like this before. She is a strong girl and faces problems strongly , is one of those who raises their voice for truth, but this time she was totally messed up! Her body was continuously shivering coz of what had happened.
She was feeling insecure, she hugged herself trying to calm her down but nothing worked, she leaned towards the wall and closed her eyes while her body shivering, but soon she felt warmth, she was half asleep when she was feeling as if someone hugged her and was caressing her hair , she felt so good , her all bad senses and emotions were going away , she wasn't afraid of that man anymore, all thanks to this person who was doing this, but wait that's the question too! Who was doing this ??!!!