Part-58

Standing in front of my window all ready to leave this place i was remembering how my life had been, going through my different memories i noticed how filmy my life is, it all happens in movies and i feel lucky to be called as one who's life is as adventurous as they show in movies! I never believed in vampires' existence and i never thought that one day I'll get married with a vampire....how different my life is from others but the most important thing is I'm happy, I'm happy staying with them, I'm happy coz I'm comfortable with them, they are my new family now, forgetting about my past i want to start a new day from today with Taehyung and others , a new day , for a new journey...

That's when the room of our bedroom clicked open...

I turned around to face him..
Taehyung: so ~ u ready?
I nodded while smiling slightly...
Y/n: I'm gonna miss this place though...
Taehyung: me too...it has alot of our memories ...but dw after the case gets calmed down we'll come back here again after all this is our home!

I smiled while hearing him with my arms folded in front of my chest...
Taehyung: oh , btw come here...
I got a bit confused but went towards him.. he sat on the bed and i in front of him...
He held my hand and made me wear the pearl bracelet!
Y/n: w-where was it!? Long time no see lol.
He giggled ..
Taehyung: it still has that secret microphone in it .. now listen carefully, we're going to a place that u might be familiar about ...
Y/n: what !? How?
Taehyung: you'll know when we'll reach there...
Taehyung : we're going there for maximum about 1 and half months or so ... It's totally vampiry and difference from this city life in which we live...to respect its history we have to follow it's norms, we're taking really less stuff there.... All the dresses and stuff would be provided to u there and yes it's all like how ppl used to dress up in those old times there , a style which mostly consists of vintage stuff .... U strictly have to follow those old norms to respect its structure...

Y/n: that's fascinating but c-creepy too..

He giggled and ruffled my hair..

Taehyung: it's not that scary as it sounds , it's cool! Moreover now that you're comfy with me you'll get used to that place too , as it gives alot of my history vibes so...it's like a time machine u can say...

Y/n: woah!

He smiled at me and handed over something more precious! In my palms , which brought back those flashbacks !

Y/n: o-our f-friendship band?

Taehyung: remember it got stuck on my collar that day when u returned from the hospital after Mark's grandma got hospitalised....
Y/n: it brings back so many memories! Thank you Tae!
I smiled at him as I hugged him...

He hugged me back..

Time skip..
I stood in front of the two 7 seater cars waiting for others to come while Nancy was talking to her younger sister who was 8 months pregnant!
I stood there while looking at my pearl bracelet... Hmm that's when smthng stupid came in my head...
I clicked on the button in it and started speaking
Y/n: hello? Hello? Check 1,2,3 ...

That's when I heard Taehyung from the other side..
Taehyung: ya! What are u doing !
He laughed..
Y/n: oh nothing just checking if it works or not..
Taehyung: pabo! At first i got scared that why you're talking from here?!
I giggled...
Y/n: btw where are u all now ? Oh but this device is good as it saves the money spent due to calls...
Taehyung: pfft! Yeah, lol ...well just outside ... Turn around..

I turned around and faced him.. we shut off our devices again and soon they all came near us ...
Nancy: alright I'll call u later okay ..take care of yourself and the baby!! ...Yeah byee!
Minho: how's Stephanie? And her baby?
Nancy: ah they're healthy and good...Can't believe we're going to get a new member in a month!