Part-48

Taehyung's pov..
We all came back from the mission and after dropping Stella back home, aish ! I srsly wanted to get rid of her asap! She talks so much! And most stupid thing is , that she just keeps clinging onto me all the time !

We entered the house hoping I would see a beautiful face in the living room watching K-dramas with Nancy, but it was all dark!

Taehyung: they haven't reached back home yet? It's 10 pm!

I said while switching on the lights.

Minho: I'll call em!

We shut the door and went in our respective rooms to get freshen up.

15 mins later...

I was a bit worried so I walked over to Minho and Nancy's room to talk to him.

Taehyung: hey Minho?
Minho: ah! You haven't changed your clothes i see.
Taehyung: umm yeah, i was just a bit wor- I mean did u call em?
Minho: oh yeah I did.
Taehyung: really!? Where are they?
Minho: they didn't pick up the phone! I called Nancy like about 10 times it just says that it's switched off.
Taehyung: switched off!!!??? Wth! Did u try to track the car's location?
Minho: oh i-i didn't I'll do it fast!
Taehyung: what are u thinking! Do it!!!! Right now!!!!

With that he walked out of the room.

Minho: aish! Y can't u accept it Tae!
He called Nancy again...

Nancy: yah! We just talked we're coming.
Minho: babe, just drive slow okay, can u pls come back till around 11?
Nancy: ig it'll be that much only, coz there's alot of traffic in here! Idk how much time will it take to get clean, u take care okay , have dinner and change into fresh clothes....
Minho: sure hun, bye love ya!
Nancy: hmm love u too!
With that they cut the phone.

1 hour later...
Yeonjun: i disabled the network!
Suga: i blocked the routes of navigation!
Jin: awsm! Now he won't be able to find anything!
Let's wait for it.
Felix: guys are u sure u want to make him worry this much?
Suga: it's important for him to understand how he feels when she's not there. That by talking also he can clarify things, and he doesn't have to hate her! He can just keep her protected if he's there with her rather than going with his stupid superstition that she would also leave him the way everyone did whom he loved!
Yeonjun: she'll leave him this way he should understand lol
They chuckled and went in their respective places so that Taehyung doesn't find anything suspicious...

Meanwhile..
Taehyung was walking back and forth in the hallway waiting for them! Neither were the tracking devices working nor Nancy was picking up the phone! He was so worried rn .

Taehyung's pov...
It had started to snow, and they said on news that a storm was going to come which was enough to make me go worried about both of them!

Tae: Pick up the phone Nancy! Aish! Where r u both!

When suddenly I heard the door opening and closing.
I quickly looked behind and saw em both , as Minho went to hug Nancy!
Minho: babe! Where were u! Why weren't u picking up the phone?

A/n's pov..
Nancy: what are u-
Minho shushed her up by winking at her...
Nancy understood the situation, while
Y/n was taking off her boots and wearing normal slippers.

Nancy: oh actually , my phone died ..
Felix: RIP!
The boys started giggling silently..

Taehyung: STOP IT! CAN'T YOU BOTH SEE THE TIME!!! IT'S FREAKING 11:50!!! U WENT OUT IN MORNING AND ARE COMING NOW!?
Y/n: We got into traffic. We left at 6 but maybe coz of the storm that's coming ppl just came out of their houses to buy important stuff that caused traffic and all. That's it .
Taehyung: THAT'S IT!? IS IT THAT EASY FOR U TO SAY THAT!
Y/n: Taehyung , I'm telling u what happened! Ok.
Taehyung: U KNEW STORM WAS GOING TO COME! WEATHER WAS NOT GOOD THEN WHY THE HELL DID U NOT LEAVE EARLY!
Y/n: Taehyung , what are u talking about? How would I know about it and after all i was meeting my parents after such a long time and u wanted me to come back home early? I can stay there as long as i want to , and we're both safe and came back home now can u pls stop shouting .
Taehyung: U SHOULD'VE CALLED FROM A NEAR BY PCO! TO INFORM ME! DO U KNOW HOW TENSED I WAS! BUT NO! ATTITUDE RIGHT! YOU LITERALLY ARE STUPID! U DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT I THINK , OF COURSE U CAN STAY THERE FOR HOW LONG U WANT TO, THEN JUST GO AND LIVE THERE ONLY! WHY DID U COME!? U DIDN'T CARE OF CALLING US TO INFORM ANY OF US THEN WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM U! JUST A SELFISH B*TCH-