Part-14

I heard a gun shot from behind , I thought my ears were ringing but then I found a hole in the wall close to me . Panicking, i saw ppl running here and there to save their lives , that's when I heard my name being called.. actually being shouted !
There was so much going around me that I couldn't figure out what to do ! When suddenly my eyes fell on the mirror of lift in front of me and I found a group actually a gang running toward me from the three directions ! They were all at equal distances to grab me !

I heard my name being shouted again...
Martha: Y/N!!!!! THEY ARE BEHIND YOU !! RUN!!!! AAAAA-
She was pushed by one of the members of the gang as they came running towards me with guns in their hands !

Only one way was there where I could go now ! Backside! Stairs!!!!
I ran as fast as I could and ran towards the fire exit door! Which was behind me, near the washrooms.

??: GET HER!!!

I threw open the gates and ran down the stairs ! They were right behind me , I jumped from the top stairs to normal ground and guess what he did the same !! He copied me ! He was getting so close to me all the time ! But luckily it all ended , it was ground floor now and I ran outside towards my car , it was easier for me to run from them as the place was crowded by people running for their lives ! I finally reached out and tried to open the gates of the car, when i noticed the wheels of my car ! SOMEONE PUNCTURED EM!
Y/N: Oh Crap!!!
Thinking what to do now , i got shook as
suddenly the glass of my car, of the driver window broke into pieces , someone shot me from behind !
Holding my head in my hands I bent low, my back facing the crowd, I slowly looked back and found I was trapped from all the directions! There was no going back ! They were walking towards me by pushing people behind while their guns pointing towards me !! I could feel my heart beat going crazy as hell!
My hands were still on my head and back facing my car. My eyes were getting blurred coz of tears. I was shaking in fear.
I started looking around and tried to calm myself by taking deep breaths, and found a woman running away! she was kinda healthy.
So i soon got an idea and as others were busy pushing people aside I stood by her side and ran as she was , and soon I was out from their site.....maybe!

Looks like luck is not on my side today , I found them behind me again, they were tried shooting me , because of me there were many who were getting hurt. I couldn't afford it anymore , idk why the hell were these stupids behind me!
I thought of taking a shortcut and wow I landed in that same old alley again.
I ran as fast as I could and found some bikes following me too and some were running...I was getting out of breath and my head was spinning around! I noticed my speed getting slow ,And my legs weren't in my control anymore. Gradually my eyes started closing as I heard gun shots behind me and sound of boots and bikes coming towards me, I knew I won't survive anymore it's THE END of mine!
I ran out of breath coz of which my eyes were closing and I weren't able to run any fast anymore, my legs were trembling and I was losing my balance but as soon I could fell on my knees and eventually on the ground something, actually.. someone got by my side and picked me up on their back! They held me tight and I layed on their back almost unconcious! But something got me gripping em hard, it was their speed ! That person was so fast that the air was hitting me hard from front. I could fall but thanks to this person who was holding me tight, Soon we reached a black car , that person slowed down and I found some people who looked like body guards surrounding the car and some more black cars behind that car. I was unconscious (almost) when I found some more men came from behind us and shut the door .

??: We're done drive !

Soon the cars started and we left ... I looked at my side with my numb eyes I found that it was a man! Who saved me , he removed his hood and ran his fingers through his hair quickly and a multiple times, he talked with other members regarding something but I couldn't pay attention to it he looked towards my side while talking to someone with a mask on . Suddenly he looked down at me who layed her head unconscious on the back supporter while a lil touched his shoulder, my heart beat started beating fast as earlier when I saw his yellow eyes that sparkled in the dark coz of light from the street lights outside that was coming in.
I was confused and surprised to see him but I didn't have any strength to question or to speak , when suddenly everything went black.