Part-51

Y/n(thinks): oh no , Taehyung!
I wanted to run away but if i would , boss would think of me suspiciously , when suddenly I heard a deep sarcastic chuckle behind me,
Boss: so , now what will u do .... Ms.Y/n?
Boss: soon that vampire will be here , right here, in front of me on his knees , begging me for his life . Then what will u do? How will u save him? I have a huge team and you're just three! Give up already Y/n , still u have got the time to come back to us . We'll raise your salaries to triple.
I gave him a death glare !!!
Y/n: NOT EVEN IN YOUR FILTHY DREAMS!
with that i bursted out of his cabin followed by Mark and Stacy ...

I picked my bag from my cabin and started leaving it in full anger! But something inside me stopped me and made me look behind! I looked at my cabin for the last time , i had so many memories with this cabin, those meetings with Mark and Stacy! Working on different projects ! Every happy moment was coming back in my head when i was looking at it , unknowingly my eyes filled up, coz no matter what , i srsly was gonna miss my cabin , my office , everyone here , the staff, this position that i got by working hard! But afterall I'm leaving it for good only.. And then a stupid thing came in my head , for whom I'm doing all this, will he feel bad as me or will he again have no problem with it or what all i went through...i pushed away my thoughts as i quickly remembered about Taehyung! This is the time that i have to think of saving him and not think oppositely!
I ran outside and took the lift ... My heart was pounding really fast and i was feeling insecure idky! I was sad , and not feeling good , alot happened today and i was even stressing rn!
I walked inside the lift as it opened, as i let out my tears slowly... That's when I remembered Stella..
Y/n(thinks): so this was the topic why Stella left the job.
Y/n(remembers): (flashback) Stella: yaaah!! I left the job for a reason!

I closed my eyes again, as i let my tears roll down again. I was alone in lift but my deep anxious thoughts were giving me company.
Y/n(thinks): Stella left the job coz of a reason! ...so this was the reason . She knew Tae is a vampire and she would not go against him! She loves him truly and it's shown by her action now! She left the job and went against her own uncle and stood with Taehyung! How can I think like that! ...she truly loves him, Tae loves her and they both deserve eachother. Ig Stella might be a wrong person in front of me coz she hated me , but if she can surrender all this for Taehyung , then it actually shows how much she loves him! I don't deserve living with him , he doesn't deserve me! Why did i let those expectations rise when I already knew, i already was aware of the reality , that he has a girlfriend! ...why did i allow myself to accept my feelings and f- fall for him!? For a vampire who doesn't even feel the same way as i do for him!
I'm sorry Stella, u were right , u both deserve eachother.
I let out my heart by crying , by keeping my hand on my mouth , i couldn't believe that i wasn't able to stop myself from falling for my kidnapper! Who already had a gf ! How can I even think that i had a chance! Even though i hate the fact stating it that i thought i had but i felt that attachment, why!!!!?? Why did i go so dumb! I came b/w them both! I gave this problem to Taehyung of David and made everything go opposite! Due to me now Tae is in danger! I have to save him no matter what! It's coz of me! I have to save him!
I quickly wiped my tears away, and acted as if nothing happened even though my eyes were red...
Soon i reached the ground from 48th floor where my office was , and rushed outside the building.
While running towards my car i heard two familiar voices behind me.
??: Y/N!!!
I turned back just to see Mark and Stacy running towards me while panting.
Y/n: what's wrong?
Mark: nothing's wrong with us , but what's wrong with you! Wh-y are u running away like that .
Stacy- is , is everything okay??
They spoke while panting...
Y/n: I'm so sorry guys, I'm in a hurry rn! Taehyung is in danger! I have to save him!
Mark: hyung is in danger!
Stacy: what how!?
Y/n: guysss!!!! I just can't explain the whole thing rn! I have to go rn! Let's meet tmro !
Stacy: we gotta share something with u too ...
Mark: hey come with us , we'll drop u
Y/n: guys that's so sweet of u , but rn I'm srsly in a rush! And only I can go where i want to...so pls , I'm sorry for my behaviour but i gotta go rn! Bye!!