Part-56

Y/n: S-stella?
Stella: surprise!! (Smirks)
I looked at em confused as they came walking inside ! Excuse me!? Without even my permission?!?

Y/n: h-hey! Um but what are you doing here?
Stella: why ? Can't i come at your place? After all you're my boyfriend's temporary wife ....(smirks again)
Y/n: n-no i didn't mean that , like of-of course you can come here but i was just confused , i thought u would be at his birthday party...y-you didn't go there?
Stella: oh, well , u see i came here coz I have some important stuff to handle and ofc it's a surprise for him...afterall i want to give him a huge surprise..

She said walking around me in circles..

Y/n: but what surprise is it that you'll give him from my place?
Stella: oh! For that i need your help...
Y/n: my help? H-how can I help you Stella?
Stella: damn, you're ready to help me!? I wonder how u became so innocent when you were the one talking back to me and we used to have those good memorable fights! Is this any sort of your plan? To snatch Taehyung away from me !?

I quickly shot my head up and looked at her..

Y/n: what are u talking about Stella! I would n-never do that! You love him and he loves you, why would i-i try to come b/w u both. I just wanted to help coz , this is not our office where we should be fighting right.... you're Tae's girlfriend...and after all I'm here with him just for this month...it's my last month with him Stella...it would be my pleasure if i help you , atleast you're doing it for him only who's my husband just for this last month now, and being his wife i would surely love to help u if you're doing smthng that'll make him happy...

Stella:........ (Didn't utter a word )

I was looking down idky i just wasn't able to make an eye contact with her the whole time...why!? I have to accept the fact that he loves her and not me!

I didn't get any reply from her side so I looked at her again...

She was just looking at me...with a different expression in her eyes! It was a mixture of jealousy and anger...

Stella: trying to act smart huh! Well then whatever you think like.... JACKSON!!!

she called him out and before i could understand anything Jackson grabbed my wrists and pinned me harshly on the wall!

Y/n: a-aahh~
Stella: what do u think! Your this sweetness will work on Taehyung!? Oh it won't! You're just being used by him! He used u to gain his power! Don't u know about it till now!?
Y/n: aah , i-i know S-stella...but j-just want to h-help him t-this l-last time...aahh j-jackson pls ...s-slow!!(whimpering)

When i said slow, Jackson tightened the grip around my wrists ! He was tightening my pulse that was there, i felt my body getting numb slowly and my hand started getting white!

Stella: b*tch!!! You're playing hard okay! Don't u dare to do anything that takes Taehyung away from me ! U don't have to do anything, he's happy! Just stay away from us! That's the utmost that you should do! For his happiness!

Y/n: a-aah! J-jackson pls!

Stella: don't leave her until i say! Now let's see where you've kept those keys!
With that she walked away...

Meanwhile , y/n just struggled to get out of his hands! While Jackson just smirked kind of like enjoying by watching her in pain...
Y/n: j-jack-son... pls l-let me g-go!
Jackson: easy babygirl...take it easy (smirks and chuckles darkly)
Y/n: w-why are you doing this!? W-who are you! T-that day you w-were at our p-place!? W-why?
Jackson: well well well..it took me so long to reach to you babe, i even bribed your bestfriend but he didn't do what i asked him too! I kept waiting for years... that's when i got the news that Minho's b'day is around the corner, and that's when Nancy called some workers to help her for the decorations....i thought of it to be a great idea to get to know about the information in the house and especially You!
Jackson: yes! You caught me there, i didn't look like any sort of workers... But that helped me in making a map of the house in my head so that i could help stell-
Stella: leave her!