Part-27

I kept the book back from where I picked it up and stood up , I wandered around the room saw old writings saying,
Demon: a supernatural evil spirit, Vampire: an undead creature who feeds on blood!

I was never into this much blood talks before , it was taking the hell out of me rn.
It actually shows how my life is in danger by being near him! How will I ever stay with him for 6 months staight, he's cruel, cold , rude coz of his work and above all of this he's a vampire! Maybe he just brought me here coz he was craving for human blood, I saw how his eyes changed colour on our first met when I was going to the library.
I knew or got a feeling I was not at all safe , my eyes were getting blurry coz of the tears of fear building up in them, my body was getting numb and had a different feeling in my stomach! I looked around  and started heading back from where I came inside.
Y/n: I have to find a way to keep myself away from him!

I came back in that almost empty room and kept the diary and photo back in the box and kept it above the almirah and slid it back to where it was. I checked my clothes if they were all fine and no dust was there, I headed outside the room to the corridor and back to the hall with old paintings

Walking past the paintings I saw Taehyung coming down the stairs, my heartbeat rose up instantly and I ran back down in the hallway and started looking at the pictures as there was no place to hide and to make him think I was looking at the pictures

A/n's pov
  Taehyung walked down the stairs and looked up as he saw u in the hallway looking at the pictures while your back facing him , your mind was blank and he knew it. He found it fishy and walked over to u .
Taehyung: what r u doing here?
Y/n: h-huh!? O-oh T-Tae-Taehyung! I didn't see u c-coming
Y/n(mind): stop stammering!
Taehyung: I asked u something, answer that.
Y/n: well, I just thought of walking around , I was getting bored in my room as u already know I have nothing to do except eat sleep and repeat so to get some fresh air I came outside .

I turned back towards the pictures while he stood beside me.
Y/n: these are beautiful!
He smiled a bit , just a lil .
Taehyung: hmm ik.
Y/n: u bought these?
Taehyung: nope, my grandma painted em, she loved painting and writing.
Y/n: woah! That's fascinating!
Taehyung:...... *Keeps looking at the paintings*
Y/n: well, what brought u here?
Taehyung: nothing. U should come now it's time for snacks.
Y/n: o-oh okay.
And I walked away , he too walked back with me to the living room. I was being very careful to not let him even know where I had been and not think anything related to that secret passage.

We came in the living room area as I saw the maids putting plates on the table.
Y/n: only two plates? What about other 6
Maid: they're not home mam, they've gone for some important work.
Y/n: oh , okay.
I looked at Taehyung and found him already looking at me . I broke the eye contact and sat down on the dining table to have food while he sat beside me😶
Y/n(mind): there are 5 more chairs but he chose this seat only!! Ugh!
Taehyung: u have any problem with that?
Y/n: w-what!? N-no, y would I h-- ....
I looked back at my plate and started eating , I wanted to finish it all as fast as I could , ignoring the fact that Taehyung was noticing my moves. My body was shivering and I knew he was  looking at me , his way of looking at me was making it hard for me to concentrate on food!
That's when his phone rang,
Taehyung: hello?
........
Taehyung: great then I'm coming ! U stay there with them!