Part-37

Taehyung's pov
It was 11 pm when I came back to our hotel room, finally my files got complete, thanks to Athan. I wonder how long will it take for the tickets now , as it's not safe for us to live here anymore.
Thinking about all that I reached inside our room just to greet darkness. The room was in pitch dark , no light coming from anywhere.
I tried checking out the switchboard but most of the times I stumbled on stuffs , so I decided to open the windows . I opened the windows as the fresh air blew in giving chills, ofc it was so cold out there. But for me it wasn't that cold , coz this much is my normal body temp. So I don't feel cold nor warm just neutral.
I kept the files on the table and went towards the restroom, wondering if she came out or not. And yes i was correct , she actually had locked up herself inside the restroom. She didn't come out, even the bathroom's light was off.

Idk but i started worrying, is she okay?

What's she doing in there from so long!
I gently knocked the door, but got ignored. Slowly my knock became a bang but she didn't answer to any. I couldn't stop myself so I tried opening the door, and to my surprise it was open.
I quickly opened it more ..
Taehy: Y/N?-
I switched on the lights of the bathroom and what I saw infront melted my heart instantly.
She was sitting on the fluffy mat and had kept her head on the wall of the bath tub and was sleeping while hugging her knees , while shivering.

I sighed looking at her condition as i removed my jacket and placed it over her.
A/n's pov
Looking at her ball'd body he blew his warm breath towards you which made a warm blanket around you , with a yellow sparkly glow. Which would break once you wake up.
(Seems like fantasy right? Well it's just his powers, he's not like other vampires tho. Well it all started when he was in his mother's womb.. you'll get to know about it all really soon)
He goes back in the room after closing the bathroom door. Resting down , he sat on the ground while his back hitting the restroom door. Thinking about future, his brother and basically the trouble aka storm that was going to come in a few days . He put his head behind on the door fully frustrated. Without knowing he Unknowingly went to sleep .

*!!Next day!!*
Y/n's pov
I opened my eyes , feeling warmth around me , ig I slept a bit over coz of this warmth. When I noticed a jacket over me.
It's of Taehyung! D-did he come inside last night?
I removed it and suddenly I started feeling cold. The cold air rubbed my arms and i started shivering.
I quickly wore it as the clothes that i was wearing weren't giving me warmth.
I freshened up myself and splashed water on my face.
Wiping it with a towel I went out.
I opened the door but suddenly...
Y/n: TAEHYUNG!!!!!!
I saw his sleepy figure falling backwards as i opened the door. But before his head touched the ground and hurted him, I quickly held him from behind .
I slowly placed his head on my lap , i was a bit afraid as after all that happened rn he still didn't wake up!
I looked at him and Unknowingly my eyes softened. He looked like a baby while sleeping. I gently caressed his hair. Idk in which world i was rn. How i wish he remained this baby type even when he was awake.

But suddenly!
My thoughts were Interrupted as he shot open his eyes. My hand remained in air above his cheeck which i was about to caress.
He looked at me , deeply in my eyes. Damn his golden eyes srsly are something!
But I came back to reality as i noticed what I was doing and was going on.
I quickly looked away and removed my hand but suddenly he grabbed it and stopped from moving any further.
I looked at him and found him still looking at me.
He raised his other hand and pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear. Making me slowly blink multiple times at his this move.

But wow! Our moment got interrupted by Athan breaking into our room while shouting on top of his lungs!
We got startled and looked at him infront of the entrance gate.
Athan: Yaahhh!!!! KIM TAEHYUNG
Athan: TAE-
He looked at us , and suddenly stopped.
Athan: I- I'm sorry for interrupting your moment . I'll come later , hehe!