Part-16

Tae: My fiance~

Wait a damn second!!! When did I agree to this!!?? I looked at him in shock while he just smirked while looking at his dad, knowing he was smirking to me !
Tae's dad: she-
Tae: come some another day dad rn we're busy!

Leaving his dad dumbfounded he grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside the house.

The guards opened the door and we went inside.

Tbh the beautiful it was from outside it's actually more than pretty inside! I looked around like a baby! It was beautiful!!! When I looked in the living room I found two men sitting there one was the same who was in the car sitting beside Taehyung (Minho) but i had no idea about the other one.
They were checking some files while that another one was drinking red wine , I never found a wine that red before! But maybe they're rich so their wines are also extraordinary! I nodded to myself slightly.
Tae: Suga hyung! I need u in my cabin for a sec. Please come.
The guy drinking the wine stood up while glaring at me, idk y but I could feel goosebumps going through my body rn!
I looked at Minho and he looked at Taehyung , idk what was going on they both were staring at eachother , seems like telepathy is going on, but ik it doesn't exist in this century so I was a bit confused!
A/n's pov
Basically they were doing telepathy, but u being unaware of the fact that they're vampires you didn't think about that.
Y/n's pov
They looked more like lovers staring at eachother , but suddenly they both looked at me !!!
A/n's pov
Coz they just heard what u thought about them.

Y/n's pov
Taehyung turned towards me as I held my head down, not in the current stage of facing this guy!

He looked down at me while speaking to Minho!

Taehyung: Take her to her room rn!

His voice was deep and husky! Idk but I can't belive he's the same person I met outside the hospital!

Taehyung left with Suga, when Minho came to me, I was shaking terribly coz of Taehyung!
His voice and appearance idk but something is not normal in this person I can feel it!
I was lost in my thoughts when Minho kept his hand on my shoulder to gain my attention.
I got a bit scared when he did that , I looked up at him.

He takes away his hand while saying..

Minho: sorry , didn't mean to scare you!
I looked down while nodding!
Minho: umm , don't worry u come with me I'll show u your room! My wife will come to you after that , you can open up with her she's really sweet!

I slightly nodded as he took me to my room.

We reached inside ,while I looked around!
I never got such an opportunity btw! It was so beautiful!!! My jaw was dropped already , Minho turned around and looked at me , he chuckled a bit at my reaction and said..
Minho: well that's true it's your new room .....for now!
I looked at him with a confused expression.
Minho: (sighs) you don't need to think hard.....Umm my wife would be coming.. till the time wander around your room!