Part-18

Nancy: well anyways , won't u like to try out the dresses I picked for u!
Y/n: u sure?
Nancy: yeah! Y not! They are yours anyways...
She said while pulling out the clothes...
Y/n: okay so with which one I should go first?
Nancy: how bout this one! Oooh wait go with that , its so good I'm sure it'll look good on u!
Y/n: okay!!
I took the dress from her and went to washroom to change.

After 5 minutes...

Y/n: so what do u say?
Nancy:.....*speechless*
She was not at all speaking anything just staring at me....I noticed her jaw drop! But suddenly she screamed in excitement and came to me!
Nancy: OMG!!! I am so happy it's a perfect fit! And ...oh my gaawwdd y/n!! It looks so good on u!
Y/n: really?
Nancy: yeah!!! C'mon now go and try these others.
I agreed and went to change ,
I was feeling excited too! She's just so sweet, i feel like I've got an older sister here to take care of me.

After 1 hour ,
I got tired of changing the clothes again and again, I came out of the bathroom and just like how she reacted to others she did to this too!
Nancy: superb darling!! OMG!!!
Tbh I was really tired but her excitement level never went down! She's so kind!

Nancy: okay now this is the last one!
She said while pulling one more out from the bag!
Y/n: unnie the 20th last was also last...
Nancy: oh no sweety that was 1/4th of the last this one is surely the last one! 4/4 *smirks*
Y/n: I'm sure u would have been so good in maths.
Nancy: yup it was once my favourite subject in school! I was my teachers' favourite *flips her hair proudly*
We giggled
Nancy: now enough of all this go and try this out! Then we'll have dinner and watch some kdramas !
I nodded and went to take the clothes from her! Tbh this one was so beautiful! Like I really got excited to try this out!
I actually one day wanted an off shoulder top! And with these jeans!! OMG!! I got excited and headed towards the washroom to change but Nancy stopped me...
Nancy: hey! This one is one of my fav. Pics for ya I bought one for myself too! So btw umm, I picked some earings with it would u like to try these with it?
She asked me while showing earings that were in circle, i could imagine how I would look! I was like an excited kid rn! I took them from her and went to change.

After 15 minutes!
I looked at myself in the washroom mirror!
Y/n: Omg!! Is this me!?

The clothes were exact match for me , my collar bone shined and brought a smile on my face , I made a high pony so that I could see myself with the earings

The highlights (hair highlights), the earings, the long neck , the top and jeans OMG!!! IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT U WANTED !!!
She had handed me a pair of heels too that would go with it! She shopped so much for me gawd!! How will I repay all this to her!! She's an angel T_T
I couldn't stop myself from showing it to Nancy outside! So I acted normal , and turned the knob!
I stepped out while tucking the top inside without looking in my room.
Y/n: so what do u think about this one!
??: You look hot!
Ok! That didn't sounded like Nancy! It was so deep and husky.
Without wasting a second I looked up and...
Y/n: T-Taehyung?
He sat on my bed no clue of Nancy in my room just him, he sat with he hands rested behind him on the bed to give him support while he was smirking at me !! OMG his eyes!! A total flirty look!!

Y/n: what are u doing here?

He quickly got up while I looked up at him! Gawd he's really tall why!!!! I took a step back coz of him!
Tae: well just wanted to tell u that , tomorrow you're coming with me to xxx hotel, to meet my parents, so I want u to get ready till..
He took steps towards me...why does he like coming towards me so much!! I would punch him one day fs!

He chuckled!!??

Tae: you wanna do that? We'll see that..
(He blocks you b/w his arms and the wall as he leans towards your ear and whispers faintly)
Tae: babygirl~