Part-49

4 days later...
Y/n's pov
These four days were the worst, Stella had been living with us and totally was on my nerves! When asked why!  she said she has planned smthng for Taehyung's b'day so she's staying here....i saw her being so close to him , not leaving his side even a bit and he seemed as if he was liking it. Her playing with his hairs while he worked on his laptop for work , sometimes even sitting on his lap! I mean wth! It all just disgusted me, she was trying to keep him all to her . The fact that they share the same room just gives me feeling that i want to puke! Like he's married to me! He can share the room after we end this David thing and when I'll go back he can continue with this! But him not stopping Stella from being all clingy and touchy shows he's shameless and agrees to her.

Yesterday was the worst , ik it's truth we have to but idk y i just felt so broken when last night I was cleaning my almirah i saw divorce papers in there....i was confused to see them there but as I looked at em carefully i saw stain of some liquid on it which immediately reminded me of that day when Taehyung handed over some papers to me but i wasn't able to look coz i spilt juice over em.
Y/n: s-so these were the papers that , T-Tae-hyung gave me?
My heart started to beat really fast , at the thought that only I liked his presence , but he never did , coz back then we were good with eachother, no fights nothing , but were getting close... But still he never felt the way i did.

Y/n: aish! These feelings!!! What's happening to me!

I exclaimed while holding my head and tearing up a bit.
My heart wanted me to cry out, and go to him and scold him for making me this weak and making me feel this weird feeling , but i didn't wanted to cry for a person who doesn't even deserve my tears!!
Those divorce papers that plan was mine! But him bringing it showed he doesn't want me to stay either....he just wants to be with Stella!
I got it Nancy, he won't let me be a part of his world. He loves Stella, Y/n!

You said remembering your talk with Nancy in the car that day.

Why would he think of you! She's pretty and all why would he even think of me...all that was just fake, maybe Felix planned that but he was right , he used me for gaining his position!
I was feeling insecure for idk what reason! I just expected so much from the wrong person, i tried being a good friend but he just never let that happy moment stay for even a while . Y he did all that fake stuff and made me - made me, fall for him!

Why did it happen! It hurts now, love hurts , it all hurts!!
Then today morning..when I was getting ready for office i moved out from my room and before i was going to leave i saw Taehyung coming out from his room while holding his head tightly! He was stumbling on his steps and seemed as if he was drunk! But he wasn't... I quickly went to him before he fell on the stairs.... I helped him down the stairs and made him sit on the couch just to shatter my senses my heart my everything into billions of pieces as i saw a red mark on his neck and collar...it was lipstick !
And some purple marks on his neck..

Maid brought water for him as he slowly drank it...

I was lost in my world when suddenly Stella came downstairs, she panicked watching him in this condition, i looked at her walking down the stairs, but her walk seemed different, as if her legs hurt ,  she came beside me and that's when i noticed, she was wearing Taehyung's shirt! Being a bit oversized i could see her neck, and found same purple-red marks there too.
Purple-red marks, wearing Taehyung's shirt, a bit different walk of hers, all matched so well.. i understood what happened there..
I didn't wanted to imagine anything further anymore.

I couldn't hold my sadness anymore , this numbness was taking over me .
I turned around and walked out from the house...

Meanwhile Stella smirked, thinking her plan worked, of tricking you.