Chapter 16 - Imran

When I announced on my status that I had took over one of my father's filling stations, Zubair, Hamid, and Sharif asked me to throw a party for them but I told them I wouldn't.

I didn't just know why everything was all about throwing parties to them, anyways I told them to come over so I could treat them to launch at Bunmi Restaurant which they all agreed!

When they came, we drove off in Hamid's car since my Lamborghini could not accommodate us all. And while on our way there, Barirah called and greeted me.

After the greetings, she told me she would be going to Islamiya but would be coming back early today since their mallam's house was going through a big re-innovation.

"Okay, no problem. Bye" I said.

"Bye!" she said.

Then I ended the call.

"Yo, is that the Queen?" Sharif sarcastically asked.

"What queen?" I glared at him.

"The queen now, I mean..." he giggled, "your babe!"

"Mtsww!" I hissed at him, "We are just friends please"

"Just friends?" Zubair chimed in.

"Help me ask him o!" Sharif laughed out loud, "Just friends and she called to tell him she's going to Islamiya?" he unbelievably said.

"Well, he could be right. At some point, we all have people that show us love and care even though we don't usually return the vibe" Hamid chimed in while driving.

His words made sense to me hence, I placed a hand on his shoulder and beamed at him, "Thanks for understanding" I said.

"You are welcome bro" he beamed back and continued driving.

***

Just as we arrived at the restaurant, we saw some beautiful girls coming out of the entrance. Zubair and Sharif wanted to approach them but guess what? The two of them were aiming at the same girl, she was actually the most beautiful girl in the group.

However when they both went to the girls, they fucked up and the girls joined hands and shunned them away. Hamid laughed at them, "That's what you get when you don't cooperate" he said.

They then began blaming each other and throwing friendly punches on each other while we head into the restaurant. We quickly ordered for food and began looking for an empty table to settle down. 

After settling down, my eyes caught up with someone that resembled Siyyama. However when I looked more closely I realized it was her sister, Minal. The girl was obviously on a call but was also staring at me. Was she trying to tell her sister she saw me?

Well, it wasn't as if I even cared anymore. Ever since Siyyama poured sand on my face, I began to hate her and every living member of their family. That was why I used to reject Minal's calls and also ignore her messages.

I looked away while Sharif and Zubair began discussing on how to approach her. I didn't just know what was wrong with those two, maybe they were high on something. Who knows?

When her order arrived, she stood and left the restaurant while Sharif and Zubair quickly chased her. I didn't stop them because I knew they would fuck-up, just like they did earlier while on our way in.

"We need to get those two married!" Hamid suggested while laughing.

"No, I think what they need right now is psychological evaluation. I mean, why do they keep chasing the same women?" I said as Hamid laughed further more,

"And...you are right o!" he said amidst laughter.

***

When Sharif and Zubair returned, they asked if I knew the girl.

"Which girl? The one that got her order and you both began chasing her like dogs? Why asking?" I queried folding my arms across my chest.

"Because," Zubair started, "she told us you both knew each other!"

"And that," Sharif quickly took over, "if we want her details we should ask you"

"So?" I wrinkled a brow at them.

"Hmm, can we have her contact please?" Zubair asked.

"We, like seriously? And why should I even do that? Even if I want to, it has to be one of you. So, you guys should choose the person to get the contact" I said and suddenly, they both started arguing.

None of them wanted to give up for the other so, they both ended up giving up altogether. It was really funny, right? Well those guys could be more funnier than some comedians out there.

When our order arrived, we ate to our satisfaction before leaving for home. Hamid dropped me in front of our gate and then left with the rest.

Thus, I headed inside the house and met Dad and Hajiya preparing for their business trip to Dubai, their flight would be taking off tomorrow in the afternoon.

***************

New update.