Chapter 44 - Imran

Shortly after a month of honeymoon, Minal and I decided to start paying family and friends visit.

Yesterday we visited my parents and some of my friends. Today we were visiting Minal's parents and some of her friends too.

We woke up as early as possible, got ourselves prepared after breakfast and then drove out.

When we arrived at Sayyada's house, I wasn't allowed to enter inside. It was only Minal that got in. The father was kind of strict.

I stayed outside in the car until Minal came out of the house some minutes later. Thus, Sayyada thanked us for coming and then bade us goodbye before we left.

"I am sorry for keeping you outside, my love" Minal apologized for something that wasn't even her fault. It was no one's fault even.

"Do you need to apologize for something that wasn't your fault? Besides, I wasn't even bothered at all. After all, it's their house and also their rules" I said with my hands firm on the steering wheel while concentrating on the road.

"Thanks for understanding, my love. Sheyasa nake sonka sosai wallahi, kana da ganewa" she said, and that made me blush.

"Koh?" I glanced at her with a wrinkled brow.

"Yes, my king!"

"Thank you, babe"

"You are welcome!"

...

After visiting Sayyada, the next house we went to was Rumaisah's. Thence, we went to four more houses before eventually driving to my father in-law's house. It was the last in our list.

We arrived there around five in the evening. Minal's mom welcomed us warmly. The dad was also happy to see us.

He was still in a wheelchair even though he had started showing signs of improvement lately. Hopefully one day, he would get back to his feet and start walking again by himself. 

We stayed in the sitting room and talked for some time.

After about half an hour, Minal asked about her sister. "Mom, wai Ya Siyyama fa?"  

"Dazu ta fita, she went to buy..." The woman paused as someone salaamed into the house, "Yawwa," she continued, "ga ta nan ma ta dawo!" she gestured towards the person. It was Siyyama.

"Wow, big sis!" Minal couldn't even wait for her sister to come to us, she ran to her and gave her a warm hug. 

"Minal!" Siyyama smiled as they both averted from the hug, "How have you been? You've changed, kin kara kyau fa!" she said.

And that made Minal to smile, "Koh? Toh ai duk da haka kin fini kyau. You are still more beautiful than me, Ya Siyyama!" Minal said.

They kept on talking, praising each other while I got carried away by my thoughts. Actually, Minal was right. Siyyama was more beautiful than her, the only advantage she had over her was the fact that she had attractive body that no sane man could possibly ignore without battling hard with lust.

Plus she was more kind and open than Siyyama. Who wouldn't want such a rare gem as a wife? That was one of the main reasons why I gave her a shot, and now I wasn't regretting. I didn't regret marrying her even a bit, and hopefully soon she would conceive for me. 

"Hey, ya dai?" Said Siyyama the moment both she and Minal reached where I was. She was actually talking to me.

"Fine, and you?" I managed to smile at her, remembering old days.

"Same!" she said.

And that was it. Our conversation ended there. She turned to her parents and greeted them too before heading upstairs, probably to her room. She didn't come down until we were about leaving.

Minal went and called her, thus she escorted us out to the parking lot together with their mom while wheeling their dad in his wheelchair.

"Bye mom, bye dad" Minal hugged them respectively before doing the same to her sister, "Bye big sis, sai mun sake zuwa"

"Okay, take care!" Siyyama beamed at her.

"You too!" Minal said and gently hopped into the car.

...

It was practically a silent drive home. And when we arrived home, we performed our missed prayers before taking our supper and heading to the bed.

"Goodnight," I said to Minal as I laid on one side of the bed, turning my face around. 

She didn't respond at first. I had to turn, look at her and repeat the word before she responded.

"Okay, good... goodnight " she stuttered, looking confused. Suddenly, I felt her hand around my waist as she laid closer to me from behind. "My love, is everything okay?" she asked.

"Yes, everything is fine" I muttered.

"Really?" she huffed, "But something is telling me you are bothered. In fact, I started noticing it ever since we left my parents' house" she said.

Actually, I also didn't know what got into me. "Maybe I am tired that's why. Maybe I need some rest" I muttered again.

"Some rest? Hmm," she began rubbing my body, "but how about me?" she asked and promptly continued before I could even say a word, "What if I tell you I am in the mood right now?"

"Sai gobe kenan" I blurted.

"Tomorrow? Haba, love!" she adjusted into a sitting position on the bed, "Na bi tomorrow da gudu, ni yanzu nake so" she said, making me to glance at her. I didn't even know when I chuckled. "What's funny?" she playfully frowned.

"Nothing" I gulped and adjusted into a sitting position too, "Just that I am pitying you already, how I am going to tear you apart this night if we do it now" I sarcastically said, trying to scare her. 

"Tear me apart?" she wrinkled her brows with her jaw agape.

"Yes!" I giggled, gently moving closer to her. "Prepare to cry your heart out today, Minal" I devilishly uttered as she gently began moving away from me. 

She literally looked scared, thus I cut the joke and burst into laughter.

"I don't like this kind of joke, Imran" she said, making me to laugh even more. "Mtsww, do you know what? Goodnight!" she moved to the other side of the bed and laid there, turning her back on me.

Seeing how pissed she was, I gently moved closer to her and began cuddling her. Fortunately for me, I was able to get her back into the mood even though she was still cautious.

I had to wholly prove to her that I didn't mean what I said earlier about tearing her apart, and that was by doing it gently. And seriously, everything went well!

***************

Thanks for reading ❤️