Chapter 45 - Minal

Few years later...

After experiencing recurrent miscarriage for three years, I decided to talk to Ya Siyyama about it. Not without Imran's consent though. And when I talked to her, she told me to go for a test and send the result to her.

She was actually out of the country with her husband, Dr. Yaseer. Yes, her husband! They met at a summit in Cairo and then married a year later. That was four months ago, and now they are living in the United States.

When the test result was out, I sent it to her and guess what? She called immediately and told me everything was fine, but I should try and change my lifestyle. She also recommended some drugs for me to use and told me to reach out to her if it happens again.

In Shaa Allah it won't even happen again, I had thought to myself. Unfortunately for me, the same thing happened few months later. And when I reached out to her, she connected me with a gynecologist she knew here that could help me.

Both Imran and I paid the doctor a visit. He examined me and guess what? He told us the same thing Ya Siyyama did before... that he found nothing. Absolutely nothing that could explain why I was having miscarriage constantly.

At that moment, I burst into tears. Imran consoled me, trying all his best to calm me down. We then returned back home later.

Throughout that day, I was depressed. I couldn't even sleep in the night. Seeing how despondent I was, Imran decided to call Sayyada to come and talk to me. He also called Rumaisah but unfortunately she was out of town.

When Sayyada came, she advised us to meet her father. At first Imran was against it, he didn't believe in help seeking especially through clergymen, but I was able to convince him eventually.

Infact we even went there together and the father welcomed us warmly. He read through my palms and told us the problem we were facing was as a result of evil eyes. "There are people that don't want you both together. They want you apart so they could be with either of you" he had explained.

I knew it wasn't in my own part because I had less admirers, but Imran had many admirers. So many that sometimes I used to help him block them from his social media accounts.

When we asked for the solution to the evil eye, Sayyada's father gave us some verses and told us to keep on praying. He also warned us to avoid posting our pictures together on social media or discussing about our achievements or future plans. "Be secretive!" he had added.

He then prayed over my head for about ten minutes before allowing us to leave. He was really a good man, he even refused to collect the money we offered him as sadaqa.

And that was how we returned home. I felt so relieved that day even though the whole thing sounded strange to me. I mean, how could evil eye cause recurrent miscarriage?

Nevertheless, I was so glad he didn't mention anything like black magic.  Sayyada had gisted us while on our way to see her Dad about a woman whose rival once filled her womb with trash spiritually.

The woman couldn't give birth, in fact she had never had a miscarriage before. It was after many years of suffering that she met her (Sayyada's) father and the man was able to help her remove the trash spiritually. And now, she had two children with her husband already.

Would I be that lucky too?

Maybe...

Just maybe!

*************** 

“And from the evil of the envier when he envies.” (Qur'an 113:5) 

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The evil eye is real and if anything were to overtake the divine decree, it would be the evil eye. When you are asked to take a bath (to provide a cure) from the influence of the evil eye, you should take a bath.” (Muslim).

” (Muslim)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.