Chapter 43 - Minal

My day started nice yesterday until Imran and I decided to make our first love. He was actually the one that made the first move and I gave in. I didn't want to deprive him of his right, otherwise I wasn't ready.

It was a very painful experience for me, I even bled. Perhaps it was due to the merciless force he applied just to get himself satisfied, he couldn't even stop a bit. And when he was done, he cuddled me while I sob gently. 

He then promised not to do it again until I am fully ready or at least when I heal. But guess what? In the night he came back asking for it again, he had forgotten the promise he made me. I had to remind him but that didn't change his mind.

He kept on trying to persuade me until finally, he succeeded. This time around he was more gentle and I could say it wasn't that bad even though I still experienced some pain, transient pain.

After having achieved the desired goal, he wanted making another promise again about giving me time to heal before asking me again but I stopped him halfway and told him to stop making promises he can't keep.

Hearing that, he giggled and told me to forgive him. He just couldn't control his desire. That surprised me though the fact that he had been controlling himself for a very long time before we got married. Well, I guess there is first time for everything – even submitting to lust.

...

Today, while cooking lunch Imran came into the kitchen island and extended my phone to me that someone called. "Thank you" I said and went through the call log. It was an unknown number. "Were you able to pick the call?" I curiously asked.

"Nope!" he said and left.

Hence, I dialed the number and waited for the person on the other end to pick. Sadly, it rang but no response. I had to call again, this time around the person picked.

"Minal, it's me... Barirah" The person said, sending shivers down my spine.

"Barirah?" I was damn shocked.

"Yes, this is my new contact. I heard you and Imran tied the knot yesterday. Mom told me" she said.

"Hmm," I huffed not even knowing what to say, "how have you been? I tried to reach you several times but all efforts to no avail. Imran too" I uttered. 

"Alhamdulillah, I've been fine. Network here is bad, plus I changed my line long ago. Don't ask me why, you already know why. Now tell me, how is he?" she said.

"He's fine, should I call him for you?" I asked, wrinkling a brow as if she was right there in front of me.

"No, haba!" she responded negatively, "Just greet him for me dai kawai"

"Okay I will. So, when are you coming to see us?" I literally missed her.

"Hmm, I don't know o!" she huffed, "Maybe in the future"

"Can't wait to see then!" I huffed as well. It was obvious she still loved my Imran, sadly he wasn't written for her. 

While we talk, Imran bounced into the kitchen again. This time around he came to get a drink from the freezer, hence I decided to give him the phone to talk to her.

"Hello," he said, and the two began talking while I listened. It was on loud speaker.

After the call, which lasted for just two minutes, he hugged me from behind – kissing my neck and rubbing his... on my butt.

"Hubby, please!" I complained. "At least wait until I am done" – I really had to stop him before he goes far, and by the way I was busy.

"Okay," he giggled, gave me a last kiss and then left.

Oh Lord, is this how men are? And is this what married women are going through? I wondered.

***************

Hmm, ☺️☺️