Fourty Seven

Skye's POV

I woke up and immediately smiled, I could feel Wesley's chest on my back and his breath on the back on of my neck. I still felt guilty that Wesley had thought I had cheated on him, I hated that I let Ben kiss me but more so that Wesley had seen it. And then I had been parading around school acting like I didn't care we were over, it had killed me to hear him say last night that I had broken his heart. I shook my head, trying to clear it of all the bad thoughts so I could focus only on the good ones, like how amazing last night had been after me and Wesley had made up. Taylor has dropped me and Wesley off at my house shortly after we had sorted things out in the middle of the street and Wesley had stayed the night. I blushed thinking about how nothing like that had ever happened in my room before, I hadn't even kissed a boy in here and now I wouldn't ever be able to look at my bed the same. It had been different from when we were together in LA, then it was definately more sweet and romantic, it was perfect for my first time. Last night was heated and more intense, we wanted each other even more, Wesley hadn't held back this time and it was amazing.  I grinned thinking about how I was going to make sure we have an encore performance of it this morning.

I rolled slowly in Wesley's arms, eventually coming face to face with him and realising he was still asleep. He looked so peaceful and gorgeous, I could get used to waking up next to this every day. I gently kissed his lips and felt him start to stir, he smiled into the kiss before he opened he eyes. "That's a nice way to get woken up" he said, reaching up to rub his eyes, then looked at me and grinned. He pulled me in closer to his body so there was no space between us and closed his eyes again, we laid there for a few minutes like that. I got to thinking about what would happen now, I mean we were back together but we only had a few months left of school, I would be going off to college soon, hopefully. We had barely survived a month of high school as a couple, what if I got accepted into an East Coast school, would he be ok with that or would we break up? The thought made me feel sick, but I had worked so hard and I couldn't let a boy dictate where I went to school, could I? Eventually he spoke, pulling me from my overwhelming thoughts, "Skye" he started, "I am so sorry I didn't give you a chance to explain about Ben and that I hurt you" he sounded sad. I pulled back slightly so I could see his face, I didn't want him to think about this anymore, we had both made poor choices. "I'm the one who should be sorry" I told him, "This wouldn't have happened if I hadn't let Ben kiss me. I was just so shocked and he just got me so confused telling me all these things you had done" I stopped. I knew I shouldn't have said that, I never should have listened to Ben and we really didn't need to get into what he had said. I felt Wesley's body tense against mine, "What things?" he asked quietly. "It's not a big deal Wesley, just things he thought you had done in the past but I shouldn't have listened. Let's just forget about it" I insisted.

He put his hand under my chin and lifted me face to look me in the eyes, "I don't want to lie to you" he started, I gulped, I didn't want to hear all the things he had done. "I have done some pretty shady things in the past, I wasn't always a good guy and what Ben told you was probably true", he explained and my stomach churned. He took a breath, he seemed anxious, "I can't change any of that Skye, but I need you to know that I've changed. I love you and I will never do anything to hurt you, I swear it". He spoke so softly and I knew he meant it, I smiled at him, "I know" I said, trusting him completely. "Hey Wesley" I started, "Yes Skye" he said cheekily and I giggled, partly because he was cute but mostly because I was nervous. "What if I get accepted into a school far away?" I spoke quietly and tensed waiting for his reaction, "Then I'll have a girlfriend that lives far away" he said simply. My heart raced, "Really?" I quizzed him, "Yea, I didn't go through all of this to get to a place where we are happy just to give up on it because you move" he explained. I grinned as he continued talking, "Hell, I'd move with you if I could convince Drew and Keaton to come". I smiled, I didn't need him to move with me, I'd never take him away from everything he had here but I liked that he wanted to. "We are going to try out for XFactor" Wesley said almost whispering it, bracing himself for my reaction. I felt a wave of pride and happiness wash over me, "That's awesome!!" I exclaimed. "You think so?" he asked me, I could tell he was unsure about the whole thing, but I knew they were good enough, and that wasn't just because I was a biased girlfriend. I nodded, "You guys will kill it. I've told you before Wesley Stromberg, but I'll say it as many times as I have to, you are amazing", I told him truthfully.