Four

He takes one long step towards me after blowing out some smoke.

"Hm?"

I swallow nervously and look around the room. I am not sure what else I expected but normally I wouldn't come into a situation like this but the alcohol man, the alcohol.

I observe him and his little friend is very present- on full display almost bursting through his shorts.

"Sometimes..." I finally manage to mumble.

He lets out a small laugh. "Sometimes." He repeats mimicking my tone.

He sits beside me and offers me his spliff.

Without thinking I accept it but just to ease some of my nervousness and tension that alcohol can't seem to take care of.

He raises his eyebrows at me. "Bad gyal? Neva know seh yuh smoke." His voice is low and slow.

"I don't." I try my best to inhale but it feels like it's going straight to my head when I actually did that but isn't that the point?

Once I take a pull, and then pull in some natural air it smoothly shot straight up to my brain and swirls a bit almost copying the visuals of a drink on the rocks.

"Yuh did go fuck mi fi real di oda day?" He is holding an intense stare.

I notice how big his eyes are and how easily I could get lost in them.

"No." I simply say. "I don't even remember that at all." I shake my head.

Suddenly all the pulls I had been taking go straight to my head and I feel light instantly like I am floating and I am at a comfortable peace.

"Nothing at all?" He presses.

I shake my head once more. "Jus' likkle feel up." I chuckle.

"Yuh did like that?"

His eyes are searching mine as if looking for an answer that my mouth wouldn't give but I nod and he immediately perks up.

"Yeah?" He asks and I nod once more. "Yuh woulda do it again?"

I turn the bottle to my head before taking one long pull. The answer comes out like word vomit.

"Mi woulda do more cause this time mi woulda wah feel yuh inna mi belly."

He immediately pulls the button of his shorts and zips it down then leans back. "Come deal wid e ting nuh b." He smirks.

I look down at him where his friend is trying to escape through the band of his underpants.

In my brain, I am not ready to fuck him at all but every ounce of my heartbeat was being felt in my other brain.

He firmly grabs my chin and guides my head to his member and once I was right above it he uses his index finger to play with my lips.

"A your style this b?" He whispers.

I don't answer- I just look at him through my lashes which cause him to push the same finger in my mouth and all the way down my throat.

Once I gag he pulls his finger out and rubs it against my tongue. I even release a moan I never expected to come about.

"Yuh like that?" He asks me quietly.

I nod and try to say "Mhm" but it comes out muffled as his finger is still in my mouth.

He smiles a bit then takes it out and buttons back his shorts and zips them up.

I sit up, confused while he gets up and goes to the door. He seems like he was about to exit but he turns back around.

"Come here." He uses his finger to call me as well.