Thirty-Seven

The warm lights pair well with the rustic aesthetic of the cabin. The place looks comfortably secluded; it's far from the town but has enough amenities for me to not feel the unfortunate need to head into the town.

"Do you like it?" Tego asks.

The bags were placed on some tables in the corner of the bedroom and he was scratching at the back of his neck uncomfortably.

"Yes, it's nice." I answer almost too quickly.

He seems taken aback by that.

"I didn't mean to answer like that. I just thought you were nervous or something so I was trying to reassure you. It's great and I like everything that you've done so far." I end up ranting.

He doesn't respond.

His body doesn't even give me an answer.

"I've never done anything like what you've done for me today. Honestly. I've done a lot of stuff and I'm not saying I've never gotten an expensive necklace or come a country or anything but I mean the entire experience."

He nods slowly.

"Once you like everything then that's all that matters." He says.

I walk over to him and bring him into an embrace which he accepts fully.

"I do." I whisper against his ear.

"Really?" His voice comes out in almost a whimper and I can already feel him twitching slightly against me.

"Yeah. I appreciate you." I say to him.

"I love you." He responds.

I don't answer but he sighs. "Do you love me?" He asks.

"You have no idea." I mumble without even realizing.

"Yeah?" He chuckles slightly.

I nod against his chest.

"Then show me."

I pull away from the embrace to look him in his eyes.

They're desperate.

I instantly fall to my knees and begin to undo his belt to pull down his pants.

His member twitches once in full view. He chuckles before resting it on my lip.

"Pretty girl." He whispers.

I lap the precum off his tip which causes him to take in a sharp breath.

I finish off the appetizer before I take the entire head in my mouth while lapping my tongue around the tip.

I finally start going all the way down so he pushes his hips further into my mouth.

"Fuck." He curses under his breath.

He picks up the pace inside hitting the back of my throat each time. It causes a few tears to well up in my eyes but I blink them away rapidly and continue my job.

"This feels good." He mutters as he goes even faster.

My fingers find their way to my centre where I begin to play with myself.

He pulls out immediately at the sight and curses under his breath again.

He tilts his head back and steadily catches his breath.

"Let's have a drink." He smiles at me.

He pulls me up and takes me on the balcony of the cabin where a bottle of champagne is sitting in a bucket of ice with two glasses.

I take a seat on one of the chairs.

He opens the champagne then pours it into each of the two chilled glasses.

"One for me and one for my darling." He offers me a glass. "Let's cheers."

"To what?" I ask.

He shrugs. "You make the toast and I'll see if I should agree."

I chuckle lightly as my mind thinks of what we should celebrate tonight.

"To us." I say.

He cocks an eyebrow at me. "Us?"

My body immediately shudders.

Is he going to let me know that there is no 'us'?

Fi him style dat...

"That's fine." He says then clinks the rim of his glass to mine. "To us." He agrees.

A smile couldn't help but make its way on my face.

"Right. To us." I affirm once more.

"May we forever have great sex and a great relationship."

He drinks everything in his glass in one go then looks over to see me sipping mine slowly.

"Do you like it?" He asks. "I wasn't sure if you were a champagne girl. Yuh eva a beat hard liquor."

I chuckle and shake my head. "I do like champagne, thank you. This one is really nice."

He smiles to himself before kneeling in front of me to slowly take off my shorts.

He slowly brushes his finger tips against my now fully exposed skin. They make their way to my inner thighs as he lightly traces his fingertips to my heat.

Goosebumps take over my entire skin.

They finally find their way to my clit where he rubs it in a circular motion.

I release a whimper that I didn't know I was holding which causes him to chuckle.

He steadily continues to rub in circular motions with his thumb then places his index finger inside of me.

I cringe at the initial pain but my muscles relax and allow him to pick up the pace inside of me.

Right before I reach my climax he stops everything he's doing and pulls me to my feet.

He slaps my ass then turns me around to bend me over the balcony railing.

"Cack up." He whispers into my ear before placing a kiss on my neck.

I put my foot on the balcony while bent over the railing.

I feel Tego pulsate against me before pushing everything inside.

I whimper at the sudden fullness but he gradually picks up the pace while grabbing my hips to push himself deeper.

He reaches down to begin playing with my clit again.

"Feels good?" He asks.

My mouth can't form words as it's stuck in an 'o' position but I nod quickly.

I feel myself cum undone then his movements grow sloppy and he pulls out to release himself all over my ass cheek while the two of us breathe tirelessly.