Eight

Jade's P.O.V.

I open my eyes after spending the night by myself in a room that Tego showed me.

It's a very plain room. Two white bedside tables and King sized bed between them decorated with navy blue sheets and many pillows. A large flat screened TV is facing it but I never used it.

The room is still very dark due to the navy blue black out curtains so I shuffle around and turn over on my back.

The door opens and Tego appears.

When his eyes meet mine he offers a small smile and I see him carrying a tray.

"I came up here earlier but you were still sleeping."

I sit up in the bed as he makes his way over to me. He hands the tray to me.

"I have some breakfast here for you that your friend sent up."

Burger King breakfast.

"Thanks." I accept the tray from him and he takes a seat beside me.

I begin to eat. "When are we gonna leave?"

He shrugs his shoulders then rolls his eyes. "Yuh ask too much question, bredda."

"I have a family to go back to. I can't just disappear for however long you feel like keeping me captive here for." I roll my eyes at him and finish up my breakfast and place the tray on the bedside table beside me.

He shakes his head and then lies down on his back with his arms behind his head and he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"You should wear clothes to bed."

I gasp and then I mentally slap myself.

Of course he saw me naked because he checked on me earlier but to be fair I didn't really have much of a choice.

He sits up to face me and uses his finger to lightly touch my chin.

"Or at least if you're gonna sleep naked then you should cover yourself with the sheets fully." He laughs a little but doesn't break eye contact.

He draws closer and brings his lips to my ear which cause my breath to hitch.

"Or invite me next time if you're comfortable." He whispers. "Do I make you uncomfortable?"

I quickly shake my head because my mouth can't form words.

I feel an intense throbbing between my legs and almost instantly Tego's hand lightly traces my thigh causing the throbbing to grow.

"Is this making you uncomfortable?" He asks lightly tracing his hand from my thigh closer and closer to my source of throbbing.

I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter from just his light touch.

I shake my head once more which causes him to brush his finger over me then quickly return to the light tracing.

"I'm not content with that." He does it once more which causes me to involuntarily moan. "Use your words." He encourages me.

My cheeks get warm which only happens when I'm embarrassed so I can't bring myself to give him an answer.

"Do you want me to stop then?" He asks.

"No." Even I surprise myself with the swiftness of my answer and how desperate I sound.

He laughs a bit and then uses his finger to part my lips and then use his middle finger to insert and trace over my clit.

"Then what do you want?" He asks, his lips still brushing against my ear with his head buried in my neck.

I slightly turn my head to his ear to answer. "You." I whimper and his finger speeds up causing me to bring my bottom lip in my mouth.

"Yeah?" He quickly inserts a finger and my mouth immediately forms a capital O. "Which part of me?"

He pulls away to look me in my face and my cheeks start to warm up again because of his intense eye contact and my climax being so near.

I cum undone all over his finger and I'm a breathless mess but I still manage to breathe out "All of you."

He smiles and removes his fingers and then places one hand on each of my thighs to part them and immediately buries his head between them.

I feel his tongue make different size circles on my clit and then I feel him push a finger in me again after releasing one of my thighs but instead pins it down with his elbow.

"Tego?" I call his name breathlessly. "I already came Tego."

He ignores me and continues until I reach my climax again. He removes his head from between my thighs, licks his lips and then gives me a smile.

"Did you like that?" He asks.

I am still a mess so I can only nod with my eyes still closed.

I steady my breathing and then sit up.

I want to return the favour.

Then I want him to fuck me.

Hard.

"Can I-"

He gets up from the bed. "No." He cuts me off almost immediately.

I feel embarrassed because of his rejection.

"Why?" I ask but I'm not able to meet his eyes.

Why wouldn't he want me to return the favour especially after he literally told me the other day that he was only interested in fucking me?

"Yuh good."

I roll over on my stomach and bury my face in the pillow.

I have never felt so embarrassed before in my entire life.

Maybe I made a mistake.