Thirty-Three

"Look at me! Walking over to the passenger's side of the vehicle because I know how to swing my club." I proudly open the passenger's door and sit in the seat with my cake in hand.

Tego just rolls his eyes and sits in the car.

He doesn't begin driving immediately though. He sighs deeply before turning to me.

"I don't mean to be a shitty person, Jade." He breathes out to me.

I blink at him in an attempt to take in his whole demeanor.

His tone makes him sound defeated and his eyes are searching mine for a response. "I believe you."

We're both surprised. I know I am surprised because I didn't expect that to leave my mouth but he doesn't state why he's surprised.

"You do?" His voice treads carefully as he pushes his eyebrows together.

Maybe he's just confused.

I wouldn't even blame him for it either because as much as I find him hard to understand sometimes- I can be very complicated as well.

I nod. "I think you are a shitty person but I don't think you do it on purpose."

He nods understandingly then finally turns on the car.

"You think so or you know so?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Sorry?"

"Do you think I'm a shitty person or do you know it in yourself that I am?" He basically repeats.

"I don't actually think you are a shitty person, I think you're an okay person. I think you do shitty things at times though." I explain but he doesn't answer verbally.

He nods slowly. "I don't know why you do stuff like that." I finish.

"I don't know why either." He mumbles more to himself. "But I do know that I love you- alot."

The world seems to stop for a minute and when it finally starts again- everything is slowed down. I blink quickly to bring myself back to reality but it still takes a while because his eyes are stuck on mine- searching for an answer even if it's non-verbal and actually it seems to be a case where he definitely needs a non-verbal answer.

"Huh?" It's more of a question to myself instead of him.

"I love you." He says once more- his eyes still don't leave mine.

I release a sigh in response. "Was that a sigh of relief?" He still stares at me.

"I don't know." I shrug, "I guess so."

"Do you love me?" He asks.

I nod while returning his stare.

"Say it." He commands.

"I love you." I confirm for him.

The expression on his face immediately turns into a doubtful one. "I hope you mean that."

I roll my eyes then place my cake on the backseat of the car. "You act like you don't know that I love you."

He shrugs which causes me to kiss my teeth. "Tego, be for real. Why would I react the way I do if I didn't love you?"

He shrugs once more. "Probably yuh jus' taament."

I kiss my teeth again before eventually chuckling. "Sometimes." I admit which causes him to chuckle as well.

I reach over and begin rubbing his chest to which he involuntarily moans.

"Yeah?" He begs for me to continue.

"Yeah." I confirm followed by a giggle.

"Mi believe yuh." He breathes out.

I climb over on to his lap to place a quick kiss on his lips. "I love you in a lot of ways." I speak against his lips.

He slaps my ass cheek and quickly flicks up my skirt. "Mhm? Like what ways?" He presses.

I giggle and bury my head in the crook of his neck but he reacts by slapping my ass cheek once more and lifting up my skirt to reveal my entire ass.

His fingers move around to find the little piece of string from my thong that is barely separating my ass cheeks.

"This is cute." He mumbles into my ear.

His fingers move around some more and glides over my clit. I suck in my breath immediately on contact.

"You like that?" He chuckles.

The deep vibrations of his voice send a shiver through my spine.

I nod in response but he doesn't accept that for an answer. Instead he pushes the panty to the side and pushes one finger inside.

I moan at the sudden feeling. "You have to answer me with words, baby. Tell me that you like that." He groans, his fingers picking up a steady pace inside of me.

"I like that." I answer to quickly as I press my fingers into his back from the overwhelming feeling.

He chuckles into my ear the places a quick kiss on my forehead. He then begins to rub my clit in circular motions while he speeds up the pace inside of me.

He keeps a steady pace until I feel a knot in my stomach and I exclaim as I cum undone.

He places a few kisses against my temple and pull out his fingers. "Good girl." He whispers.

I am suddenly aware of his very hard member pressing against my already throbbing clit. "I wanna fuck you." I state.

He wastes no time in pushing down his seat so it lays flat. I kneel down in-front of him and then he pulls down his pants and underpants. His member slaps against his stomach- already leaking.

I keep my hands behind my back as I use my mouth to take all of him in at once. He hisses on contact and immediately holds my head down so he can move in and out of my mouth as he pleases.

"Fuck." He curses under his breath before he pulls it out of my mouth to rub against my lips and slap against my tongue.

We both giggle at the sight then he grabs me by my chin to keep going in and out of my mouth as he pleases hitting the back if my throat with each thrust.

He suddenly stops and pulls me to my feet. "Ride." He commands.

I obey and turn around to sit on it. He sucks in a sharp breath and grabs my hips to pull me all the way down and starts guiding them in circles as I move up and down.

We both begin to breathe heavily and he starts fucking me from underneath as well. His pace quickens before it eventually grows sloppily and I feel his cock pule inside of me, releasing everything.