Seven

We're being flung all over the car as we take dangerous twists and turns and dodge potholes.

This is beyond a risk to my life but I would assume we have no other choice but to go this fast.

"What the fuck." I finally manage to get out but Alexia is still silent.

I look over at her and she's sitting completely still and her facial expression is unreadable which is unlike Alexia but this behaviour is probably due to the sudden shock that we both got.

We pull to a sudden stop after driving for a little over half an hour in the middle of nowhere and it's dark so I can't even try to identify where we are.

"Come on." Chino says and he grabs Alexia so the four of us walk over to a black Benz truck while the Land Rover that we're coming out of is kind of dodged to the side.

Before Chino opens the door he grabs a travel sized bottle of soap and a bottle of water.

He stoops down and then looks at Alexia.

"Remember what I asked you to do?" He reminds her.

She sighs and then pulls down her panties and stands over his outstretched hands and begins peeing.

Chino's friend looks at me knowingly and gets in a similar position as Chino so I get in the same position as Alexia and without looking I pee on his hands as well.

I hope I never have to do this again.

I should never be in a situation where I have to do this again.

They both wash their hands with soap and water and then sanitize thoroughly.

Chino finally opens the doors.

"We can cool off at my place." Chino's friend says as soon as we get in the car and we speed off in the opposite direction making our way to Trelawny.

After passing through Duncans we drive even further and take multiple shortcuts to eventually pull up to a huge house in the middle of nowhere.

The entire house has a traditional build and the outside is neutral browns.

Chino's friend opens the front door and we are met with modern designs that you would never suspect from the outside.

"What just happened?" Alexia finally manages to breathe out as if she was holding on to it since we left the club.

"Nothing you need to worry about." Chino says almost immediately and reaches in to hug Alexia but she slaps him away.

"What the fuck, Chino?" She screams which causes him to flinch and the other guy's eyes go wide.

"Alexia..." He begins. "You're safe now that's what matters."

She punches him in the chest. "Safe now mi bloodclaat." She takes a breath before turning back to him. "If you know that's the kinda mission you're going on then don't bring me!" She screams again.

That causes the other guy to finally speak up.

"Tap e heap a bomboclaat screaming girl."

Alexia's head turns immediately as she narrows her eyes at him.

"Well look who the fuck decide fi speak up." Her voice is a whisper but I know she's livid.

"Watch yuhself." He begins and takes two quick steps to tower over her.

Chino gets up and walks over to him. "Tego..." His voice trails off.

So his name is Tego.

"Chino fuck off." He barks. "Unnu good now. Easy unnu self cause that's the important part." He goes back to the barstool at the kitchen island and sits down.

Chino hugs Alexia and they make their way to another room.

"Fuck wrong wid unnu?" Tego mumbles and then I hear him sniffle.

I look around to see his head down and his fingers playing with his eyes.

Emotional bad man to rass.

I walk over to him and he looks up at me with his eyes full of water.

"What's wrong with you?"

He shakes his head but still answers me. "I- We protected you guys and she's being such a bitch about it." He sits up straight and wipes the dew tears that fell while he was speaking.

"We sensed the danger and dealt with so why aren't you guys appreciative of that?" He's staring intently at me. "That's why I know I shouldn't get to know you but I've already started."

He smiles and walks over to me then pulls me in a hug. "But fuck it." He smiles against my cheek.

Emotional bad man? Emotional mad man this.

"Do you still want to get to know me?" He asks and releases me from his brief hug.

I turn to look at him and his face does not have an expression on it so I can't even decipher if he's being genuine or not.

Is this someone that I want to get to know though?

He just murdered someone with his friend that is now in a different section with my best friend alone.

I haven't even heard from them since they left.

Oh my God...

Tego just murdered someone with Chino that is now in a different section with Alexia alone and I haven't even heard from them since they left.

"Where's Alexia?" I completely forgot what we were talking about. My brain is immediately on my best friend.

I pull out my phone frantically and of course there's no service inna dis bomboclaat country palace.

"What?" He looks confused.

Why is he confused?

"My best friend..." I trail off before narrowing my eyes at him. "Where is she? I haven't heard a thing since she left with Chino and he's your friend and this is your house."

I hadn't even realized that I started getting louder.

He pushes his eyebrows together before he releases a sigh that results in his shoulders being dropped lower than they initially were.

"Yuh nah guh hear them. House basically sound-proof." He shrugs.

"Why?"

He rolls his eyes and goes to the fridge to get juice and then he goes to the living room and turns on the TV.

He's ignoring me like I asked him something stupid.

Tego's P.O.V.

I don't understand why this little girl is always asking me stupid things.

I'm tired of answering questions especially stupid, annoying questions.

She just pissed on my hands and her friend did the same for Chino and she go ask mi why mi house sound proof.

Jus' have sense nuh.

She is attractive especially tonight in that dress although when she becomes my girl she can't wear stuff like that without my permission and presence.

Her attractiveness doesn't minimize how annoying and naive she is though but I am excited to get to know her although I know it won't last long because it never does.

"How do you afford such a nice place in a different place from where you actually live?" I hear her soft voice.

Ah bwoy..